Thread: Some questions

Default Some questions

I've just picked up a copy of PSZ (again ) and started the addiction once more.

I've rolled up a Hunewerl (first time playing as a newman in all PS games). The question I have is what is recommended build for the character who is a melee/support role.

Another question I have is what is the difference between a Hucast and a Hucasael.

HUnewearl can do alot. She has the highest stat total of every character. That being said, a standard raw power build would work given the higher MST she has anyway which would allow her to take on a supportive role with Resta. However, alot of HUnewearls like to run with Evade Materials since she has the highest Evasion stat in the game. Evasion can help in playing a healer role, as can an extra mag with high MST, though I don't recommend MST investment for Hunters.

The difference between the HUcast and the HUcaseal: HUcast has 14 more power, and HUcaseal has 14 more accuracy. HUcast is a little bulkier while the HUcaseal is a little more Evasive (though evasion hardly matters for a CAST). I personally went with HUcaseal since 14 ATP loss isn't that much, while an increase in 14 ATA (and having the highest ATA of all hunters) can help quite a bit later on. The difference is miniscule.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

The build I had in mind for the hunewel is 100 pow for the mag and possibly a 60/20 split for str/eva.

That build would work. Since materials are not set in stone you can always change it up if you feel you need to be more evasive or stronger. Keep in mind that the Shifta bonus is increased when using more Power Materials.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~