Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Possible Phantasy Star Portable sequel for Vita announcement on March 9th (It's PSO2!

Aozora pointed this out on the PSO2 board, but guess who's doing something at a Vita event:

Answer:
    Spoiler!

The stream will probably be available on the PS Vita Game Tengoku site.
    Last edited by Mike; Mar 5, 2012 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Adding link

Awesomesauce!

The offices that show up after Sakai's little bit are Sega's, the ones where the Phantasy Star games in particular are made. You can see the wall of design pics and even a rappy.

If they announce the next Phantasy Star on the Vita, I'll have to buy one asap. Sakai would give me no choice.

Next Friday we'll find out for sure.
    Last edited by SephirothXer0; Mar 3, 2012 at 05:33 AM.

...I have read, thru digging around the net & Twitter, that Victory is a true sequel to PSPo2 and not anything PSO2. I'm not sure if Infinity plays onto this but I'm sure Dumans will be present ala PSO2.
    Ever since I got my Vita I have been hoping for a new PS game for my shiny new system.

Return of the Beasts !!!

That's something that you can't be sure of until it's announced. The PSO2 second alpha questionaire had a question asking what system you'd like some kind of PSO2 game on and Vita was one of the answers. Just because a game may be announced on Friday doesn't mean it's going to go on sale right away. It may be several months away.

But I'm thinking in terms of system. Infinity, despite being the most honed version of the Universe games, is still clunky when compared to PSO2 so I'm hoping they take what can be taken from PSO2 and apply it to whatever new game may be coming cout, be it a game that takes places in the Universe series or something else.

I am definitely NOT certain. Just going off of what I've heard and read but we will find out March 9th. I do know that one of the devs hinted that PSPo3 was on the table and it made more sense to put it on Vita & change the name to Victory (PSV) since the PSP was at the end of it's life cycle. That was my whole idea with PSV on PS Vita as PSPo was on the PSP.
    Personally I'd rather see a portable sequel than PSO2 ported on a handheld. I really liked PSPo2 & hope they continue forward with new features & powerful graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothXer0 View Post
    If they announce the next Phantasy Star on the Vita, I'll have to buy one asap. Sakai would give me no choice.
    I second that, Phantasy Star alone is enough reason for me to buy a Vita xD

Ive been itching for a Portable PS now ever since P2 so no doubt if i get a Vita im so getting that. It always left me wondering though... Why 3G? And not 4G?

OH MY G! PRETTY AWESOME! TIME TO BUY A VITA! (just confuse if which is better, PSvita wifi , Or psvita wifi 3g!)
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.