Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Leon-Sky View Post
    OH MY G! PRETTY AWESOME! TIME TO BUY A VITA! (just confuse if which is better, PSvita wifi , Or psvita wifi 3g!)
    If you don't know which one, you'd better get the Wifi. 3G is only for GPS and faster web browsing, it isn't actually used for games

Moved back to Utah. Goodbye, Japan... ; ;

I had a brief thought some time ago about the possibility of making an all-star fighting game, like Smash Brothers or Dissidia. There are more than enough characters throughout all Phantasy Star games to do this. I'm not a huge fan of that genre, but if it's Phantasy Star, I'd be more into it. With a name like "Victory", it's not too far-fetched of an idea. Though I do find it unlikely.
    Aki on GC PSO, PS2 PSU: AotI, and PSP2i.

地獄へ行くの? お前が先だ!
    DC PSO veteran/The Original Duman

That fighting game would be sick! Great idea. I wish I could make videogames ......but then I prolly wouldn't enjoy them anymore :shrugs:

Quote Originally Posted by Leon-Sky View Post
    OH MY G! PRETTY AWESOME! TIME TO BUY A VITA! (just confuse if which is better, PSvita wifi , Or psvita wifi 3g!)
    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothXer0 View Post
    If you don't know which one, you'd better get the Wifi. 3G is only for GPS and faster web browsing, it isn't actually used for games
    i've already got my Vita dead on launch and am having real fun with Uncharted right now so SephirothXer0 you're wrong on one account being that the 3g/WIFI model
    isn't actually being used for games. also i'm curious to know why Leon-Sky didn't buy a Vita on launch himself?

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothXer0 View Post
    WTF is this???

what are you trying to pul here r00tbaga?

The reviews for the system states that the 3G is used for GPS functionality and social networking. 250MB of memory for about $16 a month and other such charges, but that applies to the US system. Might be different elsewhere, but that is what is said for the 3G model.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueLugia121 View Post
    what are you trying to pul here r00tbaga?
    The Vita 3G model isn't used for games??? Again, WTF is this?

excuse me, r00tbaga, but is there a reason why you're over-reacting on this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by TrueLugia121 View Post
    excuse me, r00tbaga, but is there a reason why you're over-reacting on this thread?
    1ST off, WhoTF are you & why are U on my junk? 2ndly, I am just confused as to what he/she meant by their statement that the 3G model is unable to play games.
    Seeing as this is a Vita thread I didn't want the average Joe to get confused. What are you contributing?