View Poll Results: What are you hoping PS Victory is on Vita?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • a localized port of Infinity

8 17.02%
  • trimmed down portable version of PSO2

15 31.91%
  • Phantasy Star Portable 3

31 65.96%
  • a sequel to Phantasy Star Zero

5 10.64%
  • an HD port of PSO

10 21.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MARCH 9th POLL:

Default MARCH 9th POLL:

Just something to have fun with so don't crack me. Nobody really knows for sure what we're going to learn on Friday, but I am more interested to see how everybody votes on what they WANT to see announced. Some of these options are outlandish but if you had a wish...which would you hope for. The good news is WE'RE GETTING AT LEAST ONE!

I'm gonna crack you on that first option. Why would they announce an English version of Infinity to a Japanese audience?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I'm gonna crack you on that first option. Why would they announce an English version of Infinity to a Japanese audience?
    good call.......I shouldve said global

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

No one wants another PSZ? I thought this site had a huge cult following on that game.

With a LOT less consoles/handheld console restrictions(Terrible controls, clunky gameplay, weak graphics, only like 12 stages, and mediocre character customization) that series could be more interesting than Infinity in my opinion.

But it's obviously going to be portable 3.

I think(Didn't it say that somewhere..?) Or I guess we'll know by friday? MAYBE?

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    No one wants another PSZ? I thought this site had a huge cult following on that game.
    I imagine because 1: this thread is in the PSP section, and 2: people have arbitrarily seperated Portable and Zero in to Sony and Nintendo.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    good call.......I shouldve said global
    I can't see that being big enough to announce, especiallly at a Vita. Infinity is one year old. In terms of portable gaming, that's ancient. It's also on an old system. Additionally, it's not very exciting for the audience. The Vita presentation is directed at Japanese consumers. Announcing something for an old game isn't going to wow the audience, it will make them go "meh."

In regions where Infinity hasn't been released, it may be a welcome announcement but I don't think there will be anything related to Infinity as a product announced on Friday. An exception would be making Infinity Vita-compatable as a secondary announcement but I'm pretty sure we're looking at a new product.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I imagine because 1: this thread is in the PSP section, and 2: people have arbitrarily seperated Portable and Zero in to Sony and Nintendo.
    Well those people should be ashamed of themselves, then go play both, then look at this poll, then be reminded that PSZ exists and that phantasy star general really isn't linked to one console after dreamcasts death!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

The Two-Tailed Fox boy Fox2Tails's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Well those people should be ashamed of themselves, then go play both, then look at this poll, then be reminded that PSZ exists and that phantasy star general really isn't linked to one console after dreamcasts death!
    I have played both and PSZ shouldn't exist. It was a horrible game on a horrible system. Just let it be forgotten

Credit to MissMalice

I can't see that being big enough to announce, especiallly at a Vita. Infinity is one year old. In terms of portable gaming, that's ancient. It's also on an old system. Additionally, it's not very exciting for the audience. The Vita presentation is directed at Japanese consumers. Announcing something for an old game isn't going to wow the audience, it will make them go "meh."

In regions where Infinity hasn't been released, it may be a welcome announcement but I don't think there will be anything related to Infinity as a product announced on Friday. An exception would be making Infinity Vita-compatable as a secondary announcement but I'm pretty sure we're looking at a new product.
    The chance to play Infinity w/others outside of japan might be looked at as a plus. The chance to play Infinity with upgraded visuals would be a plus and/or with touch controls. Since it was just an expansion, they could announce something new the story, who knows...

I've been saying for weeks that Victory is PSPo3 on Vita...this is a poll meant for fun. My brother loves Zero and was actually hoping this announcement meant Sony was updating that part of the series.

PSO in HD would be a dream come true. Frankly, I would play that more than I would ever play PSO2; nostalgia cannot be beaten.

Doubt it will be that, though. Let's wait and see.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GCoffee View Post
    PSO in HD would be a dream come true. Frankly, I would play that more than I would ever play PSO2; nostalgia cannot be beaten.

Doubt it will be that, though. Let's wait and see.
    If the home brew community finds a way to run home brew games on PSVita it may be a possibility, but only if someone wanted to go to the trouble of doing so(it could have been done on PSP is someone had wanted to).