Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Beating Dark Falz on Ultimate (HU/RA/FO)

Just wanted some advice on preparing for DFalz.

What level is recommended? What Units? Weapons? Armor?

An explanation for all three classes would be appreciated. Thanks.

Taken from this:

- Dark Falz. Dark Falz is a crazy being, and in hard to ultimate, he gets even crazier. With a third form that has a nasty slash attack and very deadly Megid and Grants spells, the question of “Am I ready to fight him?” Always seems to pop up. You should be the judge of that, honestly. But some people don’t know one thing. Dark Falz’ slash attack does a set amount of damage. It is as follows:

Hard:
    Offline - 250 hp
    Online - 310 hp

Very Hard:
    Offline - 390 hp
    Online - 450 hp

Ultimate:
    Offline - 696 hp
    Online - 812 hp

So now you know.
    I've heard that getting some frost resistance is recommended to counter his Rabarta. You should also either level up or get some ?/HP If you don't have enough health to survive his slash attack. Other than that, try to at least have some kind of magic damage (techs/extra attack) so that you can still hurt him when he changes form in phase 3.

Thanks Redoxe.

This is what my LVL 118 HUmar has:

900+ HP
    Rati 40/105/40/15
    Chain Sawd + 15 (15 % DK)
    Red Handgun+50 (15 % DK)
    Guard Wave
    Kasami Bracer
    God Power X2
    God Arm X2
    God HP
    Cure/Freeze
    Cure/Confuse
    Cure/Shock
    Cure/Paralysis

I have 4 of any basic Resist units (Holy, Devil, Blizzard, etc)

Do I need Perfect/Resists?

How would you approach DF with what i have currently? I don't use Mechguns, and I'm guessing you guys will recommend Charge Vulcans or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Redoxe View Post
    Taken from this:

I've heard that getting some frost resistance is recommended to counter his Rabarta. You should also either level up or get some ?/HP If you don't have enough health to survive his slash attack. Other than that, try to at least have some kind of magic damage (techs/extra attack) so that you can still hurt him when he changes form in phase 3.
    What about the Episode 2 final boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Von Jugel View Post
    What about the Episode 2 final boss?
    I have only played through Episode 2 once and that was on normal. I'm pretty sure I got my ass handed to me as well so I can't really help you with that. Sorry.

Your HP is good enough to survive Falz and you already have a cure / freeze for form two. You shouldn't need too much ice resistance thanks to the long invincibility frames in offline GC, so the only way Rabarta can combo you is if you are frozen. You'll want to keep your ata up and, if possible, find a God / battle to speed up your damage output. You'll also want a high damage per second weapon for him. I'd recommend mechguns but since you don't use them I'll recommend a double saber instead. Demolition Comet should be easy to get, one with hit would be even better, so you can use that until you find something better in the future. Falz fights the same way he does in the other modes except for the darvants that pop up in form two so make sure you keep your menu up when he uses rafoie and rabarta and keep on the move if neither attack knocks you down. Should be a pretty straight forward fight, especially in offline mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    Your HP is good enough to survive Falz and you already have a cure / freeze for form two. You shouldn't need too much ice resistance thanks to the long invincibility frames in offline GC, so the only way Rabarta can combo you is if you are frozen. You'll want to keep your ata up and, if possible, find a God / battle to speed up your damage output. You'll also want a high damage per second weapon for him. I'd recommend mechguns but since you don't use them I'll recommend a double saber instead. Demolition Comet should be easy to get, one with hit would be even better, so you can use that until you find something better in the future. Falz fights the same way he does in the other modes except for the darvants that pop up in form two so make sure you keep your menu up when he uses rafoie and rabarta and keep on the move if neither attack knocks you down. Should be a pretty straight forward fight, especially in offline mode.
    Oh, I have God/Battle, forgot to mention that. Have a Demolition Comet too, but no hit % or DK %.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    Hey, I think I heard that Cure/Freeze doesn't work always. Is that true?

Since I haven't actually beaten Dark Falz on Ultimate I can't give you any more advice. You won't be needing the frost resistance since you have Cure/Freeze.

Try reading this guide as well. Other than that, just bring a few Scape Dolls and go for it!

Good luck!

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

You might want to bring some light resistance for the last part of the fight since Falz loves to use Grants a lot. Even if you'll most likely survive it, the less damage it does, the better; you'll be able to focus your healing solely on the damage from the slash and missiles. Speaking of the missiles, two of them can SOMETIMES hit you at the same time for 1000+ damage, so try to avoid them.