Soul 3
    Dark 34%
    Zeta Cutlass

Rika's Claw

Stun 3
    Native 25%
    Machine 30%
    Bite Stamp
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

2 Divine Powers, Rika's Suit 4S, , Starlight+20 0/20/29/34/0 Act Trick , Ajax 26/17/0/0/0 Linear Shake for the Lavis. Or the Rika's. Doesn't matter. Not both, though.

feel free to substitute anything here for things on my trade list.
    Last edited by Ryoki; Jun 13, 2012 at 10:45 PM.

For the Lavis:

Phantasma Gauntlet 58/0/0/0/0 (Fortified)

or

Al Azif 13/26/0/18/20 Magic Sign

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

I would make a bid on the Lavis JUST to own a Lavis of every PA, but I'm not one to be greedy and steal another's thunder, and so I shall standby on this one. Not like I even have the ability to connect with you, haha... maybe. I dunno if I've tested my connection with you since it's been funky, but I doubt I'd be able to connect with you and not everyone else (who isn't Step). :P

I will at least say that those are both very formidable weapons, and that I expect great deals to come either way with them. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

I've hunted ALL of the following items substantially:

Clair Doubles
    Lavis Kanon
    Akatsuki In
    Yonohate In
    Phantasma Gauntlet
    Rika's Claw
    Milias Breaker
    Emeraldfield (I've killed literally 40 S. hard mode goldix, I want this thing more than any of the other items.)
    Zero Saber
    Rage Tonfa

All I want is one of these items. Just one. I leveled to 100 from 60 just hunting these.

Not one.

All I want is one of them, and I'll feel content. If you wont accept my offer for the Lavis, I'd be equally happy to trade for the Rika's.

Hell, I'll throw in my Starlight+20 0/20/29/34/0 Act Trick. I just found it. Is it rare? Yes. Is it a Rage Tonfa? Nope.

I guess you could just say I'm discouraged. I found an Ajax and a Zero Cane too, both very nice, cool looking, and rare, but completely worthless to a HUnewm like me.
    Last edited by Ryoki; Jun 7, 2012 at 06:30 PM.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Did you mean Super, or did you really kill 40 "Hard" mode Goldix? Cuz Emeraldfield's only drop in Super... just a minor correctional query. :'

And my, it sounds like you've really been hitting the deep end when it comes to hunting what you desparately seek... I won't lie, I had the same issues. It was when I was never really hunting ANYTHING that I got EVERYTHING, and so I simply stopped trying to find what I wanted and just played for fun that I either got what I originally wished for, or got something other people wanted who would trade for them for what they had that I desired. The cycle of business ensued, I became a trading fanatic, helped myself and others achieve their dream items, and together, we were all happy. ^_^

T'is the cycle I wish to keep going... if only I could give you MY Lavis, just because it seems like you deserve it more than me... I mean, yeah, it was in fact one of the things I hunted for most that took me FOREVER to finally find (over 250 Super Shrine runs and 30 Super tower runs [which ironically instead landed me TWO Yonohate In swords, neither of which I CARED to find at the times I did, but adored anyways], to get from a non-Boost Eulid in a random online run with a short-lived online friend), but I would love to make other people happy and let them have what they desire, to see not just if what they want is truly what it lives up to be, but also because I'm just an overall nice guy. I gave over half of my awesome tradelist for free (or for Rappy Souls, which are worth more to me than the rest of my collection :P), and had no qualms about it otherwise. Wish I could just do the same for you... :/
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Jun 7, 2012 at 06:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosmaster00 View Post
    Did you mean Super, or did you really kill 40 "Hard" mode Goldix? Cuz Emeraldfield's only drop in Super... just a minor correctional query. :'
    Super. Should probably correct that. XD

Seriously though, I just did another SH Tower, and found nothing of value.

It's not that I don't find useful items, It's just that I cannot, for the life of me, find something I'm hunting.

Especially Emeraldfield. Basically, to put it simply, I love the color teal. And any variants of it. Sea-foam green, robin's egg blue, what have you. And emeraldfield matches my HUnewm PERFECTLY. Not to mention Barrier shift is fun to abuse.
    Last edited by Ryoki; Jun 7, 2012 at 06:34 PM.

Don't be so dishearten. It happens to the best of us. I have done over 200 Valley runs and all I have to show for them are 2 Eridanus, both of which lacked elements. Its tough but if you find something worthwhile thats worthless to you, trade it for something you want or trade what valuable to you for something that you REALLY want. The market isn't what it use to be but its still interesting to find a deal from time to time. ^-^

I want a Emeraldfield too! It would match the color scheme I had going for my FOmarl and Chato perfectly!

Your offer does interests me, but is a Lavis really worth that much to you? Thats the point behind creating this topic. =/
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

Quote Originally Posted by leviayurashyguy View Post
    Don't be so dishearten. It happens to the best of us. I have done over 200 Valley runs and all I have to show for them are 2 Eridanus, both of which lacked elements. Its tough but if you find something worthwhile thats worthless to you, trade it for something you want or trade what valuable to you for something that you REALLY want. The market isn't what it use to be but its still interesting to find a deal from time to time. ^-^

I want a Emeraldfield too! It would match the color scheme I had going for my FOmarl and Chato perfectly!

Your offer does interests me, but is a Lavis really worth that much to you? Thats the point behind creating this topic. =/
    Honestly, yes. I found all those items while hunting for things like that. There's a certain nostalgia factor that plays a key role. I've always loved the Lavis Cannon, and not just the Lavis series. Just the saber. It's sort of customary for me to get it in every game. I started PSO as a Redria and hunted those slimes until I finally found it.

However, this game is not so kind to me. The other items I found just weren't what i wanted, and several I couldn't even use.

A lot of the items on my original offer have been traded. It's up to you if I still have some things you want to trade. You haven't been on in a while, and I wasn't quite sure you'd trade anyways.

My Trade list has been updated with the new items.
    Last edited by Ryoki; Jun 13, 2012 at 11:02 PM.