A note-guide is a collaboration among players with a very specific format. Their existence is temporary usually because of event or problems. Its a "tactical guide" to help players from players as a collection of information.

The specific format is the following: One starts with a "Fractured Guide" where each zone one labels "Class, Build and Action." The Concern is not a "Full Solo" or "Full Group" guide, but actually simpler. Taking apart the zones individually and making it all work.

I'll start by giving you my "notes"

Map: Like A Dream
EZS - Charge (EZS = Enemy Zone Strategy)
EZS Description: The enemy is setup for a 270 degree charge attack. Players entering the middle will find themselves surrounded and knocked around.

Build: Wartecher (F.Newman) (Solo)

"Give Galdeens and Pannons time to gather together and come after you. Stay at the wall and FACE them directly as they charge to you. Do this when you have time and do it with a drawn whip. If you get the block, your whip will kill 4 - 5 enemies. Otherwise, stand with Twin Claws.

Stay away from the middle, as along as you stay closer to the wall your PAs will be more efficient. Plenty of other things can be done as well, fast too."

Build: Fortefighter/Fighgunner

"Don't underestimate Slicers here. You might not have a whip, but you can run along the wall, to the corner, use slicers and when enemies come close, twin Claws.

Build: Parties

"I've been in several parties and its amazing how even the most advanced parties have low efficiency here. As a party, stay together in one spot to let the enemies all come to you. This is where overlapping PAs (like Tornado Break on top of another Tornado Break works wonders) Literally on Combo 2 overlapped w/o JC on combo 1 on two players wipes out six enemies. Slicers go very far, specially against enemies who love to charge against you. Nothing is more obscene than seeing four players, using twin claws at the same time all over the place countering a "Charge" attack with another...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EZS - S.Pincer (EZS = Enemy Zone Strategy)
EZS Description: Split Pincers. Enemy spawn is designed to attack a player from two sides.

Build: All Hunter-types

If in parties, splitting up into 2 groups of 2 and overlapping PAs that don't blowback actually is very efficient. The corners are where you want to be. Basically when I know a GAO will spawn, I already am positioned to hit with a Combo 2 of the Twin Claw PA (Seidan-Ga) or a knockdown PA. Corners or the corridor when one enters the room are the two places to fire SUVs. If the secret room is triggered, once again, Overlapping PAs in the small platform goes very far. This is also a place where believe it or not, Regrants goes very far.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build: All Hunter-Types

You only need one player with twin claws to the right, while the other is supporting that player from the entrance. The player on the entrance when one enemy is left is going to go to the middle. In short, players will take turns supporting and wiping out the first room, while leapfrogging to each spawn of the first room. In the corridors, of course players will split between individual spawns.

SUV if you can to hit the Ardites.

At this point, it should only really take one player to SOLO the Ardites in Teleporters to the Right. I play as female newman wartecher and I can SOLO the room pretty quickly. The trick is to hit each ardite with Combo 2 of the Renzan for the knockdown. They are slow to get up and recover, this also prevents them from buffing. If I can "Solo" them with my weapons as a wartecher, every other player should be able to pull off the same. Twin Phyteumas on a Beast or Cast should do it just as well.

In the final room, when the wolf-like enemies spawn, players lose track of them very fast. Freezing them or using AoE PAs together actually gets rid of them pretty fast. I've played as a WT with an FT who would freeze them, and I would kill them off faster than some parties of four who run around the room chasing after enemies like babysitters. However, for the last spawn, either destroy them all at the same time (through each player simultaneously picking one as a target to attack) or SUV them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A faster way to kill this block is to stand by the door, get ready to tank MEGID and have all players fire Slicers simultaneously. This destroys the delps and galdeen extremely fast. As long as the party stands together, the galdeens will always converge at your location. Only thing to work on is either Tanking Megid by using a UNIT or increasing MST to the point where 0 damage is sustained to cancel incap.

The large enemies afterwards only spawn in groups of two. Twin Claws are designed by nature to take down the large enemies that are out there and they work just fine. As a female newman, Just Attack + Combo 1 + Combo 2 kills them. All others should be able to pull off similar results.

If parties trigger the secret room....Either AoE with TD or a Whip to hit the enemies or fire line attacks, but don't chase down enemies. Something I've learned in playing Like a Dream is to never perform surgical strikes

note: surgical strike - "A tactic where a specific target is selected, isolated and destroyed within an enemy zone. Its purpose is to diminish enemy strength in the belief that the destroyed target is the strongest and most threatening. Its great if it works, but it also takes the most time to achieve since other enemies around you are ignored for that one target"

A note for Acrotechers and Wartechers: As much as I like using Sabarta, in parties of four in this area, a single combo attack will kill off an enemy. Sabarta does work, but it shouldn't be the only thing deployed in this room. Sabarta works for the large enemies, meanwhile you can help the party by whiping enemies or using a Siren Glass Hammer with a good tech on it. At this point, damage is important.

Don't forget to use the Cube! Happy Shadowtakers for everyone! (yeah right!)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Please note that enemies in the ??? have higher stats, Like a dream enemies in the least have double ATP. In the ??? they have other stats, the most annoying stat for hunters to deal with is stuff like EVP +200% and megid.

In a party situation, designate ONE PERSON to be a Vitace-Slayer. This is the person who the party is going to Protect, while he uses a Feril/Wall to prevent the spin attacks from Debuffing hit ATP. We are assuming an AT isnt here to freeze everything. The player should have top equipment, and decent stamina too as he won't be immune to megid.

Here, the object is to keep Vitace and Deljabans seperated from each other.

When I run as Wartecher, I do use Sabarta, Zoldeel and other techs to debilitate and disable. I don't do it to show off, but to set up for the incoming Vitace that if left unchecked will tear apart the party. Whips don't miss under Dezza and I tend to use them for the Knockdown effect and without the Just Attack. There is simply not enough time (unless you make the time) to launch the attack without the enemy hitting you to knock you out.

I play the role of the Vitace Slayer at times. Zoldeel on the Vitace when they spawn + Feril/Wall, when they spin I tend to block, get the Just Counter and it really makes a killing and helps the party out, but its dependent on the party keeping the Deljabans off my back, while I keep the fireballs off theirs.

When the three spawn, and this is true for ANY ENEMY GROUP that is a LARGE GROUP OF THREE. The most important thing right off the bat is for the ENTIRE PARTY to gang up on one and eliminate it before it can attack. Consider the first 2 - 3 seconds that an enemy spawns your window to kill one off as a group.

If all four players have Twin Claws or a powerful weapon, they should all be ATTACKING the same vitace until one is eliminated, then break into their groups of two to kill the remaining ones. That spot is very tight and narrow, this is easilly achieved.

Note: Just because one is a Vitace-Slayer doesn't mean only he or she will be the slayer, but actually be more prepared to counter them and battle them directly. It sucks for all players to be hit by a spin and be ATP debuffed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build: All Hunter Types

The Gaozoran Block, a few rules:

Never Let three GAOs roam around freely. If three exist, at least keep one knocked down. Tornado Dance to break them apart or keep them together (depending on your next follow up PA), At least one player should be doing clean-up on the smaller enemies. You have no idea the times the combined damage of smaller enemies, stacked together puts me in position to be fireballed to death by a Gao.

In larger numbers, the smaller enemies pose a greater to both your time, and your life than the existence of the Gao. A Gao is just one target vs the combined number of targets that can surround or hit a player focused on killing off a Gao. As usual, SUVs are fired if you have a group of three GAOs.

Once again, the pannons like to gather together and go after their targets, if players stick together in their spawns, the pannons will also gather together and attack their targets.

Players will split into groups of two to kill off the spawns before activating the switches for the ??? room, but the players must be of even strength to finish the spawns simultaneously to not lose too much time. It should always be One-Front Runner who's focus is to kill off the GAOs as they spawn (the stronger of the two) while the other KILLS OFF The small enemies around the GAO.

Always assume if a GAO is not seen or you don't hear the teleport sound, that its preparing to fireball you.

Happy Psychodrive Hunting!

Note: Psychodrives are hard to come by because Gaozorans have three drops tied to them. They are Gaozoran Rod Material, Psychodrive and of course ,the area drop "Twin DB"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build: All-Hunter Types

This is the block where I sometimes wish I can pull off all my hair. The enemies are stronger, but its what players do that piss me off. Its a straight-forward block with a telephone-like arrangement of warps. Where the one of the right takes you to one room, the others to another room (both which must be cleared) and there is also a main room.

DO NOT GO INTO THE MAIN ROOM unless you have an SUV ready and you can clear the deljabans. If you can, then two players can enter and clear that room through the SUV, but that ROOM is designed for ALL FOUR PLAYERS To kill together. Its VERY EASY for two players, no matter the power and strength, even advanced to be slaughtered in that room.

Kill seperate rooms in groups of two. When one group is finished they should join the other to finish the second room, then kill the fourth room together.

If Delnadians are about to Jump and you know they are going to hit you and you know you have time. SWITCH TO A MOBILITY PA and move away from it. Thats what I use Tornado Dance. Its not just for traveling to places, but for getting out of trouble too. Also, do not stay at the center of the room, because the overlap of their attacks will cost the players the most amount of scape dolls.

One player should be designated as a Knockdown-Freeze player. That player's job is to use whatever methods necessary to keep Delnadians knocked down, the idea is to buy time to keep everyone safe.

Note: Delnadians (Delsabers in PSO) are the non-BS enemy of PSU. You see one, EXPECT to have your ass handed to you if you don't know what to do. Their attacks are as straight-forward and they will rip apart through a group of players as fast as elites rip through rooms. Take my word for it. To me, its the only enemy worthy of being in a real MMORPG, while the rest of the enemies are disfunctional and currently resting in a monster-sanitarium.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Builds: All Hunter Types

Enemies here have more strength and power here. Its pretty straightforward, but beware of their extremely high EVP and Megid. One player should be knocking them down or disabling them, while all others are dealing raw damage,

Ok, when the big enemies spawn is where sometimes I wish I can hit some players over the head with a lightning bolt. This is where the players should gang up on one at a time, kill them and then move on. I normally see Four players, each trying to kill one individually. As long as the "Odds are Even" in a fight, players will always lose the most time. Once one is dead, double-teaming, triple-teaming is ok, but as long as three large enemies exist at any given time, their numbers must be reduced...

Note: I was in a party (you know who you all are) Where the four of us died simultaneously through the large enemy spin attack. My thoughts to that was "Even the light shines up a dog's ass once in a while" hell, it happens...the spin attack gets even the best of us. I almost took the screenshot of that and wrote a bubble of him saying "pwned" to us!

Anyway, the quote comes from shooter multiplayers where elite players occasionally don't see the newb around the corner and then die to a rocket launcher (or any other one-shot kill newb weapon outside of a sniper rifle)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Builds - All Hunter-Types

Unless you plan on using an AoE PA, DO NOT STAND at the center, or the sides. The enemies spawn set up for AoEs, otherwise stand in a way they spawn and you are directly behind them.

Roles are important here. One player to knockdown/disable, Two for Raw Damage, one player to lead-off against carriguines. The lead-off player should be aware and ready to deal with 3 elements of damage, possible deaths against the carriguines.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things to consider:

Avenge works wonders here. Since "Like a Dream" runs on a time limit, something that can work is "Intentional Death" in some places to have Avenge Triggered on all players in the party. This actually destroys the map extremely fast.

Revenge Blast is Semi-Ok in there. The thing is that top players will reduce their HP, but it wont lower the hits or combos required to kill enemies, since they've lowered it to the minimum (usually 2 part combo) and also there are four players. These players already have boosted weapons and no matter how much revenge blast does for them, it wont lower the number of kill hits from two to one, and in this setting, going from three to two isn't as important as the downtime from death, but if the player wishes to die to trigger everyone's avenge, that works out fine.

Your choice on Soul Barrier or Core Shield. I havent tried the GAS option to reduce dark Damage by 15%. Don't know how that fares in an environment where enemies have double ATP/TP..

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This guide is my prototype guide. The idea is to give an idea and to spark some addition by others. The Guide is "Fractured" meaning it has tidbits for certain types in each area. All you have to do to make an addition is to copy the following below:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Type the message here and guide here)

Notes:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy. If you wish for me to add other types, just ask, or better yet, do it yourself.