Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Definitely going to have to invest in another memory card to play Project Diva.

Off screen footage from a Nico Nico Miku event yesterday...2 days ago now that it's midnight as I'm posting this!
    PSO2 characters
    Ship 2: Rabbie, Ramune, Princess Sara. Ship 10's Elu and Noriko are here as well (for an undetermined amount of time...)

Quote Originally Posted by Sara-hime View Post
    PSVBlackcat -Next HATSUNE MIKU Project DIVA game play!!- - YouTube

Off screen footage from a Nico Nico Miku event yesterday...2 days ago now that it's midnight as I'm posting this!
    Looks like the star is a new note. You have to touch the screen to hit that note.

I will be buying this.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

World's End Dance Hall video

And apparently the ending can change from the PV's version depending on how you do during Chance Time. LOVE this song! Now I HAVE to get a (Miku Edition?) Vita this summer!
    Last edited by Sara-hime; Apr 30, 2012 at 10:20 AM.
    PSO2 characters
    Ship 2: Rabbie, Ramune, Princess Sara. Ship 10's Elu and Noriko are here as well (for an undetermined amount of time...)

I own a Vita and am thoroughly impressed with everything on it. Aside from maybe the touch screen in some instances, I have difficulties typing onscreen being blind in the left eye, but it's mostly negligible. I am waiting for Gravity Rush, having fully paid it off, and play mostly Tough My Katamari and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on it (PSP emulation is absolutely amazing, by the way.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sara-hime View Post
    World's End Dance Hall video
    [PSVita] Next HATSUNE MIKU Project DIVA game play!! Part2 - YouTube

And apparently the ending can change from the PV's version depending on how you do during Chance Time. LOVE this song! Now I HAVE to get a (Miku Edition?) Vita this summer!
    Im afraid that is just PSvita skin. Notice the black around the analog and the buttons?

The game looks finished. Why do you we have to wait another 3 months for it? -_-
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    The game looks finished. Why do you we have to wait another 3 months for it? -_-
    Removal of bugs, testing out other portions of the game, setting up possible on release media to promote the game further and generally building up tension so that as it is released, will create a sort of a wave or spread of relief that it is finally here and that tension and anticipation will bring rise to more copies being sold.

It's a great marketing strategy to say the least, it helps further to tease fans and potential customers to want more of the product, thus the years and months put into the project and limited supply of certain related products.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Im afraid that is just PSvita skin. Notice the black around the analog and the buttons?

What I meant was if they released a Miku colored unit like they did for some of the PSP games. I can't see them NOT do a special bundle with game and Vita, so why not make that Vita special? Other than that, waiting on a white or green Vita like I did the PSP! ^_-
    Last edited by Sara-hime; May 1, 2012 at 11:31 AM.
    PSO2 characters

Love my Vita as well, but at the moment I am bored of it. I played through Wipeout and got tired of Blazblue. Later this year I will have a lot more fun with it. Y'know.. Gravity Rush and LBP and such.

And when I import Project Diva *-*

Quote Originally Posted by Rath-Kun View Post
    Love my Vita as well, but at the moment I am bored of it. I played through Wipeout and got tired of Blazblue. Later this year I will have a lot more fun with it. Y'know.. Gravity Rush and LBP and such.

And when I import Project Diva *-*
    The last two games you've mentioned.. I'm sooooo anticipating!
    I really love the LBP series and I LOVE the fact that all of my LBP/2 DLC will transfer~
    I also fancy the new texture feature thing they have where you can use pics to make stuff out of.
    Also, Gravity Rush just looks amazing and unique.
    From the gameplay reviews I've seen on YT, no one's been disappointed with it.