Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    I know, I was more comparing how they are in terms of processing and framerate, not content.
    Ahhh I dont notice much difference in the frame rate :/
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

There is a noticeable framerate slowdown, but nothing too hindering. There is also that obscenely low loading time for a cartridge based system. For $250 a PS3 is a better investment or $300 for one of those PS3 bundles. My PSP is already lacking in battery life as well, might get the Vita when one the two have been addressed; lower retail price or longer battery life.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

My step-brother bought me a Vita for my birthday about a month ago,
    and not only was I surprised at the rather-pricey gift, but this was one hell-of-a handheld that I couldn't stop moles--- playing!
    I prefer it over my 3DS and PSP by tenfold.. so.. -Shrugs.-

I only have a few games, but cannot wait 'til future releases.
    I own Uncharted, Dynasty Warriors Next, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, and Persona 3 Portable.
    I'm currently waiting for Gravity Rush and LittleBigPlanet!

Quote Originally Posted by drizzle View Post
    I've had one since day 2. No regrets, it's an awesome little machine.

But like with any system, it depends on the games, the current selection may or may not be interesting to you yet. The future, however, looks bright!
    This more or less sums things up perfectly.

I bought my Vita on launch day and I am very happy with it although I must admit that I don't use it very often since the 'console' does not have a 'must have' game yet, for me it was more of an investment for the future. I loved my PSP and I am probably one of the few gamers who can honestly say loved and used it more than my DS. The way I saw it the Vita has alot of future potential.

vanting a vita badly but can not afford to get one at the moment ill wait it out till it drops price

I would say that I'd be lying if I were to say the Vita didn't have a number of disappointments with it. However I would say the majority of the happiness with the product stems from NISA and Atlus. Mainly because all their PSP games run on it, and their commitment to putting more Titles like Disgaea and Persona on the system. To me, not a lot else has me excited owning the system even though there's a lot of gaming in Nisa and Atlus. PSO2 will be a big thing, and I'm crossing my fingers for cross-platform play on it.

I was going to hold off on purchasing a Vita until Ys Celceta - Sea of Trees and Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki's release, but with Little Busters already out, and the Next Project Diva along with DJ Max Technika around the corner, it's making the wait a little difficult. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by AweOfShe View Post
    I was going to hold off on purchasing a Vita until Ys Celceta - Sea of Trees and Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki's release, but with Little Busters already out, and the Next Project Diva along with DJ Max Technika around the corner, it's making the wait a little difficult. >_>
    Theres a new Project Diva?
    PSO2 - Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Theres a new Project Diva?
    Why yes there is!

Quote Originally Posted by AweOfShe View Post
    MUST GET!
    PSO2 - Ship 2