Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PSO2 is not coming to consoles!

Let me remind each and everyone of you, including the new members here that PSO2 was never confirmed in any way of coming to the PS3 or XBOX 360.

I for one, like many of you am glad that PSO2 went Free-to-play and is free to download because we can draw new people to the game.

If you think your PC is not powerful enough to run PSO2, I suggest waiting for the PSO2 Benchmark app which will release on April 5 (JST).

The PlayStation Vita is a real step-up after the PS2 no longer supported the HDD and Sakai said that the Vita version will not hold the PC version back. PSO2 on iOS/Android smartphones are your new single-player experience.

Ask yourselves this question, Do you really want PSO2 to end up like PSU on the 360?
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Wait...why is this a rant is you're not angry?

Hulk not angry!

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Anon_fire, you realize this bothers you for no reason, right? You're gonna have to look for a new already-brought-up point to constantly repeat.

Maybe like 1 out of every 100 people still care about this topic. The people that were still annoyed about PSO2 not coming on consoles? Most of em even got over it by the time Vita version was announced.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Anon_fire, you realize this bothers you for no reason, right? You're gonna have to look for a new already-brought-up point to constantly repeat.

Maybe like 1 out of every 100 people still care about this topic. The people that were still annoyed about PSO2 not coming on consoles? Most of em even got over it by the time Vita version was announced.
    Maybe so, but there's still some that keep hoping for PSO2 on 360.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

the reason most people are hopful is because the last two MAIN PS games that had online had console releases. the Xbox servers on PSU are (as far as I know) still up and running and both the PC and PS2 servers are down. don't know WHY the brought the PC servers down but i've never played this game. With the the anouncement of PSO2 coming to PSV (which is this systems mario land/kart and MH3G sence it's doing horrable in japan) is getting fans hopeful for a Console version. personaly i don't care. just don't expect it on XBOX, it's doing so bad in japan that it's most likely not going to port on it. i'm not hating Xbox, japan is hating Xbox.

Made by Gama.

And here I thought this was going to be repeat of that other dead horse thread demanding PSO2 on consoles.

I don't care, i like playing PSU and PSO on PC and original PS's consoles, i don't mind single player but it bother's me. And when PSO2 is released my weak ATI X1270 won't run it

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Beating a dead horse with a dead horse.

My word.

Quote Originally Posted by Anon_Fire View Post
    Do you really want PSO2 to end up like PSU on the 360?
    Well, it would be better to see a repeat of PSU on the 360 than it would be to see a repeat of PSU on the PC. I don't know if you know this, but the 360 PSU servers are at least still online and active. The PC version was shut down years ago because the population never recovered from the exodus of players who left after some cheaters borked the "economy" (lol, the economy of a game that was still basically a pay2play demo at the time). An incident which was never really repeated on the 360, IIRC.

I also like how PSU 360's game/billing servers didn't have a habit of spontaneously catching fire every so often, preventing people from logging in for periods of days, weeks, and at least one time almost a month during major events.

PSU's problems stemmed less from the "restrictions" of consoles, and more from Sega's fucked up management. Well even if it's PC ONRY this time around (it's not, lol Vita), Sonic Team is still developing it. The suits at Sega of Japan & Sega/Sammy Holdings are still furtively grasping the purse strings and expecting their business degree opinions on game development/product management to be taken seriously.

You can't unfuck that scenario, and PSO2 will see it's own share of problems and incompetence leading to massive storms of shit and rage and fire. Count on it. Sonic Team always learns from their past mistakes, and then find new and innovative ways to completely shit their pants when it comes to actually supporting their product.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!