Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Also, I'm not trying to be rude here, but some people should try characters that haven't been recreated yet. Seems a lot of people drew Qoxolg, Ami, and Tingle, but barely any others.

I understand some of want to return the favor to other artists, but you all have to realize that that kind of talent just isn't common, so there aren't that many artists around here. Trust me, if I could draw, I'd probably do at least one work of everyone's character (I have a lot of free time...a lot), but I don't have the knack.

I pulled my request(s) because I've had many people do art for me, and eventually it just starting making me feel like a jerk (and a mooch) for asking other people to use their talents for my purposes. So, I try not to ask anymore. But, there are still many others here who would love to see someone take the time and apply their skill to recreate their toon. Don't leave them hanging!
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; May 5, 2012 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Also, I'm not trying to be rude here, but some people should try characters that haven't been recreated yet. Seems a lot of people drew Qoxolg, Ami, and Tingle, but barely any others.

I understand some of want to return the favor to other artists, but you all have to realize that that kind of talent just isn't common, so there aren't that many artists around here. Trust me, if I could draw, I'd probably do at least one work of everyone's character (I have a lot of free time...a lot), but I don't have the knack.

I pulled my request(s) because I've had many people do art for me, and eventually it just starting making me feel like a jerk (and a mooch) for asking other people to use their talents for my purposes. So, I try not to ask anymore. But, there are still many others here who would love to see someone take the time and apply their skill to recreate their toon. Don't leave them hanging!
    Most people aren't really that picky when it comes to the quality though. As long as you try. At least in my case, when I draw someone, I don't ever expect anyone else to draw me back. I draw to get better, and to have fun. That's how this thread should be :3

But seriously, we need moar artists. Even if all you can do is make a glorified stick doodle, that could be the thing to make someone's day. Artist to request ratio is really low D:

EDIT: Anywho, dramamamamamamamama out of the way

Blue's Kazuuya's Cyruz and my Megami

Because what's better than one badass cast? Two of them
    *obligatory excuse that I can't draw males and keep forgetting them cast ears*
    Last edited by Ami; May 5, 2012 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Making this post relevant with an upload

MaximusLight, NeonaPulsar and Ryo.

If anyone is curious- used PaintToolSAI, filters/texture in photoshop.

Spoiler!

Lot's of activity! Everyone is doing great!

I thought I could do Kazuuya's cast quickly.. .... ... not! PSO2 casts are real hard to draw the first time. Lot's of geometry to figure out and perspective mistakes to be made.. Ughh.. I dunno how long this one took me. I am still trying to do these as fast as possible. I think my painting technique is really starting to get better thanks to these...

Like I'm telling anyone my real info, hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Mimo View Post
    MaximusLight, NeonaPulsar and Ryo.

If anyone is curious- used PaintToolSAI, filters/texture in photoshop.

Spoiler!
    Thank Mimo!

hmmm... can anyone recommend a good, free program with which to color images in?

Quote Originally Posted by MaximusLight View Post
    Thank Mimo!

hmmm... can anyone recommend a good, free program with which to color images in?
    There's GIMP, which sorta reminds you of Photoshop.

my good pals COlor Pencil and Magic Marker are also pretty good

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    my good pals COlor Pencil and Magic Marker are also pretty good
    But it ain't free D:

I supose thats true though

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

AHHHHHHHHHHH MAN Q LET ME LOVE YOU PLEASE AND LET ME LOVE AMI TOO PLEASE. ;A;
    Oh god you people are so gorgeous do you know this. I NEARLY GOT AN HEART INFACT. First Ami drew me a amazing Cyruz and now you. Sghsjvdavcschvagscvhav I don't know what to say, except so many "Thank you"s. ;A; I'm not good in expressing myself, but I feel highly honored that you both drew Cyruz. ;v;

Main Twitter - PSO2/Idola Twitter
    Idola ID - 416,416,656