Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Nice idea man! I haven't been home this weekend, so I haven't been able to try the whole PSO2 thing.

Altough I am more focused on practicing at the moment, I think I can do some quick 2-4h paints during the weekend, which on the other hand might be good for my digital painting skills in general. So, anyone who doesn't mind me to do a quick paint of their character (I am nowhere near the level of Sagasu) can let me know. Else I'll pick randomly

@Sagasu: When I paint I prefer to give it a backdrop. Maybe a link to some screens of environments would be nice in the first post.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Bleh, now that I've gotten a fresh look at it, his head IS shaped weird...

/fixes it e_e

edit:Alright, replaced the "fixed" version in the original post.
    Last edited by NoiseHERO; Apr 8, 2012 at 06:56 AM.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Because I caved and asked a friend of mines to recreate Ami for me

Spoiler!

Now with a general link!
    Last edited by Ami; Apr 8, 2012 at 06:39 PM.

Aha! Nice work rock!

I used to take a lot, lot longer to draw / paint / eventually get around to completing my art as well - then I started forcing myself over out of my comfort zone with things like 40 second pose sketches and 1hr speedpaints. Once you start pushing yourself more like that, then come back to the big long drawings you invest a lot of time in, then you start to find that you're making a lot more intelligent and aesthetically pleasing decisions a lot more quickly than before. And at the end of an 8 hr session, all those decisions add up to something grand. ; ]

Will add your contribution to the OP and add your characters to my list, since you're the first to complete the mission of drawing art for someone else I'll see if I can make it a little special.

For everyone who feels like they need to rush to upload something now, or draw something right now this weekend, relax! I hope this thread stays around for a while, so just keep it in mind and feel free to come back to it when you're good and ready~

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Tried something new with the usual way I draw lines. D:
    only took a few hours though (I usually spend DAYS)

Feels like his head shape is weird. (Probably cause I didn't sketch it out, was just messin' around.)

Spoiler!
    I feel like the chick that wins a car ya know and they run to it and hug it, will....I did this to my laptop (No, no screaming and yelling "I won" was involved, but thanks Clint(Rock) EastWood =), I will repay you some day. I will team up with you if you ever need me on PSO2 or any game in general.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

Oh yes, im going to be a part of this. If anyone wants their character destroyed recreated in the eyes of a Tingle.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

If anyone wants to draw Neith, feel free. I've had my main character drawn by a few people but not Neith.
    Spoiler!

I'd participate on the drawing side but I'm really out of practice at the moment, need to get some quality sketching time in before I mutilate draw someone's character

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    Oh yes, im going to be a part of this. If anyone wants their character destroyed recreated in the eyes of a Tingle.
    Do eet, I like your quirky style. Even though I rarely say it.

I finished a quick pencil sketch, but I'm waiting for the scanner to be free to upload it >_>"

I'll draw someones character, someone quote me and I will do it, after I finish typing my for pages for the day. Post your character, I will attempt, I suck at drawing but give me a few hours and I will cough something up. I just want to try for fun =)

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

Was pressured into posting, but would be nice to have someone draw my future force.

Spoiler!
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯