Default Which cards are online only?

Does anyone remember which cards were only available online, not counting special event cards?

Specifically, what I'm most curious about is if and can be acquired offline.

I remember there were certain auction only cards, but I can't remember which exactly.

Battle Maiden of Ragol Lady Nadia's Avatar

online only cards.. hmmm its been ages. i want to say unit blow and protect. you bought these from that npc that was opposite side of the deck creation counter that only appeared online, with the tournament moneys u made. i could be wrong but i have a very minimal number of both of these cards and i dont recall ever seeing them from an offline card pack. im almost 100% sure i remember Egg Rappy being in his shop as well. that npc sold other cards as well but cant remember his entire arsenal. this is technically an "event" but i believe some of the vip room auction cards i believe were obtainable online only as well. counter+, gather+, and some of them other weird + 1s. recon+ was another... gibbles+ another.. i cant confirm that any of these are accurate being online only, but i dont remember getting any of these from an offline battle. i believe the thread+ card you have pictured up there were only obtainable via vip room as well. Rush on the other hand... i cant remember.. i dont recall this card being in the vip auctions and cant remember if it was in the online shop npcs arsenal.. i almost wanna say that rush was just a higher lvl harder to get rare chance to get card. windwill+ was another vip room auction card i dont remember seeing elsewhere. check the card database i believe most of the + cards werent seen really outside of vip room online play. i remember talking to deadbeard though and i remember him telling me that some vip room cards, such as epsilon, he didnt start seeing in packs til he was a very high lvl. so its possible some of these cards just have a minimal level restriction on them before you start seeing them in packs. there was also the 100% for each card category type cards that you would get for getting 100% of any given type of card. Parry was the item card. i think it was dice fever+ for assists? the 100% creature card was Del Rappy. and red ring was the 100% item card. and last but not least u got them cards for having certain game saves from like billy hatcher, and then there was the sonic heroes card. i believe these cards were the action card Beat and i forget the other but for some reason i want to say halo rappy.. pso ep1-2 game save got u a nano dragon which was just a normal easily obtained card.
    Last edited by Lady Nadia; Apr 16, 2012 at 09:45 AM.
    Ep3 - Nadia 381 Hunewearl, W-4782 L-191, King 32.
    Ep1&2 - Rika 200 Hunewearl, Sophia 200 Racaseal.
    BB - Nei Chan 200 Hunewearl.

Thanks.
    Yeah that is pretty much the way I remember it. If I keep playing I'll probably get Rush eventually, but I don't have high hopes for Thread+.
    The 100% creature card reward was a Recky, however. Del Rappy was for 100% all cards.

Anyway, this makes me think about all the times we played together. Good times!