Default Looking for help with PSP2 MAX missions

Hi all,

I'm looking for someone to run me through a MAX mission (DLC) for the amusement tickets.. I don't think I can do it alone at lvl 80. Anyone up for helping after work around 5PM EST? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by frankencowx View Post
    Hi all,

I'm looking for someone to run me through a MAX mission (DLC) for the amusement tickets.. I don't think I can do it alone at lvl 80. Anyone up for helping after work around 5PM EST? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
    You're going to get one-shotted by everything in MAX, sorry, but it's the truth.

Ill help with one run; after which im leaving. Look for Sheryl the Accurate
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Whats ur character name?
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Quote Originally Posted by Link1275 View Post
    You're going to get one-shotted by everything in MAX, sorry, but it's the truth.
    i know this. is anyone available right now? my character name is wraith

Done XP

Thank Vio. Also looking for anyone that wants to party online. Lvl 81 force here.

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

Though he obviously got help by now, I'll have you know that I did it around that level on Max I by myself using NPCs as fodder. After all, the rank you get doesn't matter. Just as long as you survive.

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?