Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Anything is better than PSO's 5 minute long forest, the only thing in there was that random dome with the dragon in it. This one feels more natural. I DO still miss certain part of PSU's raffeon meadow though. (Those were my favorite missions besides the first one and de-ragan.)

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

i JUUST WANNT JUNGLEE BAAACK

and jungle beach
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Anything is better than PSO's 5 minute long forest
    I dunno, PSO Forest did not feel that long to me, and I loved get lost in Caves or Ruins.
    I liked bigger maps, cause with the variables and the extension of them, it take me longer to get bored of them. Hell, I dont think I will ever be able to get bored of Ruins.

Also, a really minor complain, but the character artstyle doesnt feel like PSO to me, looking at the NPCs, theres too much generic anime stuff, and almost all the female outfits are kinda retarded, like the normal hunter one with doesnt even have pants or the schoolgirl-like one.

Is not like I will miss this game for such little things...

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FerrPSO View Post
    I dunno, PSO Forest did not feel that long to me, and I loved get lost in Caves or Ruins.
    I liked bigger maps, cause with the variables and the extension of them, it take me longer to get bored of them. Hell, I dont think I will ever be able to get bored of Ruins.

Also, a really minor complain, but the character artstyle doesnt feel like PSO to me, looking at the NPCs, theres too much generic anime stuff, and almost all the female outfits are kinda retarded, like the normal hunter one with doesnt even have pants or the schoolgirl-like one.

Is not like I will miss this game for such little things...
    It's gotta be at least ten minutes if you're just starting out, but I'm saying exactly that, it was too short, there's mario 64 stages bigger.

And yeah I'm fine with the length of stages in PSO2 so far, because they're only as long as you MAKE them, if you actually stop and fighting every mob in every corridor, trying to get EXP or some drops, you're gonna be in those areas for like 30 minutes - infinity)if it's a multiparty area) and everything is such a collage, I forget that I've already been to a spot on the map, especially if more monsters spawned in that spot.

But if you just wanna go straight to the boss, you'll only have to be there for like a minute. Both scenarios are REALLY REALLY convenient if you're grinding for rares. Compared to PSO/PSU where you had to struggle to the boss everytime then start all over. So basically the entire set up is perfect. You can never say enough times, how perfect PVE is this game.

Well untill you get to difficulty... where my hard mode? D:

edit: As for outfit designs, they're doing way better in PSO/PSU.. in PSO I just felt like I was STUCK wearing some retarded stuff that EVERYONE had to wear, and PSU got better because you could mix and match, but 90% of the outfits still looked retarded. (though I DID like how casual a lot of clothes were even though a lot of people like to bitch about how that would ruin atmosphere)

Earlier I was making a new character, and I didn't want her to look too boring and stiff, but I didn't want her to look too slutty either. So I was stuck been the magical school girl outfit with the gigantic beetle butt on it, or the... whatever you wanna call the humarl outfit when a grown women is wearing it... /cries
    Last edited by NoiseHERO; Apr 26, 2012 at 01:19 PM.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

So is the game good? compared to pso1

Nostalgia'd hard while playing this game. Kinda laggy for me, and I don't think there is a lock on function, so I miss quite a lot, but other than that, this game is fantastic.

edit: As for outfit designs, they're doing way better in PSO/PSU.. in PSO I just felt like I was STUCK wearing some retarded stuff that EVERYONE had to wear, and PSU got better because you could mix and match, but 90% of the outfits still looked retarded. (though I DID like how casual a lot of clothes were even though a lot of people like to bitch about how that would ruin atmosphere)

Earlier I was making a new character, and I didn't want her to look too boring and stiff, but I didn't want her to look too slutty either. So I was stuck been the magical school girl outfit with the gigantic beetle butt on it, or the... whatever you wanna call the humarl outfit when a grown women is wearing it... /cries
    yeah, I know what you mean on PSO 1, but im those of "inmersion" guys.
    They could just do different battle suits for more variety, but atleast put on the girls suit some pants!

So is the game good? compared to pso1
    gameplay-wise is the best PS Online, so yeah.

and I don't think there is a lock on function
    Oh , it is. Dunno where in the keyboard, im a controller only guy, (mine is at LB)

Quote Originally Posted by TiestoLife View Post
    Nostalgia'd hard while playing this game. Kinda laggy for me, and I don't think there is a lock on function, so I miss quite a lot, but other than that, this game is fantastic.
    there is a lock on function. tho i use an xbox controller and for me it is the right bumper i do believe. anything other than that controller and i couldnt help ya there.

I'm going to request to sega that females get pants and armor. Tight pants can be hot too! Anything that isn't so blatantly...bare skin. Also lol at the sun visor for breasts. WTH is that about?

Quote Originally Posted by therealAERO View Post
    I'm going to request to sega that females get pants and armor. Tight pants can be hot too! Anything that isn't so blatantly...bare skin. Also lol at the sun visor for breasts. WTH is that about?
    I don't know whats up with it, but I know what I'm wearing ;D