Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default The "How do I get more missions than 4" thread.

Anyone, anyone, answers?
    >_>

capturing rappies over and over again gets boring. =3

I heard you unlock them by completing the matter board quests eg retrieving weapons from certain enemies etc. it helps if u know a little Katakana,
    ive managed to do over 60% of them but still no knew quest. now i have to hunt a gun from the Rock bear but i have no idea how to find one :S
    any 1 know how to unlock Naverius free mission?

I'm also curious about this whole thing too...

Thanks Sega... For, you know, wrecking things.

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-close...i-guide/#goals

That will be immensely helpful to you in completing the matter board.

Bleh, matter baord... Lame.

The matter board is fine, I just wish it would give me a break and let me complete B-2 already.

No, matter board is bad. >_> Also, b-2 you need to do the second and first missions alone lol

Talk to コフィー at one of the quest counters. Get the client order to clear the Forest Extermination mission, the Nag Rappy mission, and collect 5 things.

Forest free mission opens. Clear that and off to Volcano. Mag License client order now available from same person (needs two rockbear drops). Next two missions open in sequence. Then another Client Order to clear the Kartagot and Caterdran missions and Volcano free mission is open.

Don't think she gives client orders until you're on chapter 1 though, so do the yellow spheres in the matter board, talk to shion, do the story quest blah blah blah someone linked Matter Board already.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    Talk to コフィー at one of the quest counters. Get the client order to clear the Forest Extermination mission, the Nag Rappy mission, and collect 5 things.

Forest free mission opens. Clear that and off to Volcano. Mag License client order now available from same person (needs two rockbear drops). Next two missions open in sequence. Then another Client Order to clear the Kartagot and Caterdran missions and Volcano free mission is open.

Don't think she gives client orders until you're on chapter 1 though, so do the yellow spheres in the matter board, talk to shion, do the story quest blah blah blah someone linked Matter Board already.
    thanks alot so ive dont both the 2 missions and got the crown symbol next to them. do you know where to get the Item? is it just a random drop