Default Aero's irrefutably impeccable suggestion list for PSO2

Ok a few things I have noticed so far that are pissing me off. Here are a few of my thoughts on these issues and suggestions for solutions.

-What the hell is with hats and other things being clipped through by characters hair choice. If someone chooses a hat, cut off the geometry of the top of the hair. No one is ever going to see it. If they take the hat off put the geometry back. Hell you can just straight alpha it out so the geometry is still there just invisible. This is retarded.

-After killing an enemy that is locked on have option that will auto lock on to the nearest enemy

-Make it easier to change who you are locking onto. Easily cycle between left and right.

-Traps need to go off as soon as they appear. They are not a punishment if you can outrun them.

-Likewise traps should only go off when you are right next to them. If there are traps on switches for example they should only trigger if you step on the switch not when you get near it. PSO did this right 10 years ago. What the hell...

-There is a clever trap puzzle in the forest where there is a green and blue gate blocking a bunch of boxes and you can figure out which switch to press based on what color the 2 are mixed into. In this case it would be aquamarine. But it's not a good trap if you can run across all the buttons with zero consequence.

-For chairs that are near tables(like dinner tables) move chairs close enough to table so that players are right against the table. Like how it is in normal life. It completely takes me out of the game experience when I see players a mile from a table while sitting down. It's laughably bad.

-This next gripe could just be because the nature of the beta. Why is it the main video that plays on the Arks ships just an advertisement for the game you are already playing? I sincerely hope they make the game focus on it's own reality and not the reality outside it. I would like to see advertisement for items that are on sale, new beauty shop items, weapons, armor etc. Maybe it cycles through "Hunter tips" which would give you advice on secret techniques or other little tips about quests, controls, enemy types, drops or whatever. The key is that it's all presented in a way where it seems like there are people on the ship who are trying to prepare hunters to tackle these planets and other challenges. An example of this would be

"Hunters Tips!" A new technique has been discovered that will help you fight [insert monster here] Rumor has it that if you knock this enemy into the air it will take twice as much damage than if it was on the ground. This has been another hunters tips, stay tuned for more tips and tricks"

Or and this is going outside what they have shown is possible; have some sort of communication device that has a ticker that shows little tips or what kind of drops fall from whichever enemy. This idea would be akin to the radio you get in pokemon G/S.

Truthfully my main gripe about this game is that it's a game about playing a game with other people playing a game. Instead of being a game about playing as a group of hunters going out to planets trying to bring back resources, treasures or even information from a hostile environment. It's literally like inception. It just keeps going deeper into levels of parody on itself. Pretty stupid.

It pains me to think of all these ideas and know that they will never be implemented. I came up with real time lobby TV screens of players on quests back in EP 1 and 2. Amazing that it took them 10 years to implement such a feature.

I'm gonna keep updating this as I keep playing.

Also feel free to use this as a discussion for things that are buggin' you in PSO2.
    Last edited by therealAERO; Apr 20, 2012 at 06:27 PM.