Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Joke: Why I hate PSO 2 and it's awful community

I'm just kidding you guys are awesome 8D

Seriously, the community is just great, everyone is so nice and laid back. It's just how I remembered the PSO community to be.

I'm not sure about the rest of you but I'm loving the game so far and it's actually "fun" rather then another one of those chore games. Usually sequels in this days don't do too hot but I'm really liking how things are going.

If you see a new player asking questions help them out! I appreciate any and all help I have gotten so far and I make sure to help people when I see they have questions if I can answer them.

Look forward to playing with more of you in game, thanks again for all the help and good will D!

I hate you too man....I hate you too <3

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

The Phantasy Star community in general is aweomse, not just Pso2 :3
    Its kinda sad that it all might change once its released, being F2P will boost its popularity but its going to bring in alot of a-holes QQ

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Yo I was about to take the gloves off with some internet tuff guy bs but...

Sup. Welcome to the Phantasy Star Community, we fsckin' rule.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

You really had me going. But thankfully i read your post and now i'm happy. <3 you too!
    ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ ヌル サヌラ -TWITTER (*^ワ^*)

Bah! Love and friendship is for the weak!

...and other evil phrases.

Aww, party on, dudes! I'm so glad to hear it. I'm having a great time as well, and truly, everyone I've met has been nothing short of pleasant! This is the reason why Phantasy Star is the only franchise of MMO I'll bother to play; the people truly are something else.

Well, I hate you too!

Yeah, it's actually been a lot of fun playing with you folks. Not that I expected anything else - after all, it takes a certain kind of person to be willing to stomach the language barriers just to play this game in the first place, which means lots of undesirables get weeded out right from the get-go. Still, even considering that, the level of civility has been pretty impressive so far! I hope it keeps up. Especially since, y'know, we still have to mingle with our JP counterparts...

I haven't really wanted to get into a game community since the original PSO... but I've been really moved! Brings out the social gamer in me! Met awesome people and had a really great time so far with the Closed Beta! I can't wait for us to be able to play together on a more permenant basis, PSO community!

PSO's community has always been different from other MMOs I've played. The server-that-must-not-be-named is populated with pretty cool guys. The worst one usually gets is a completely silent group rather than someone being an ass. PSU's community wasn't bad either. There were some jerks (especially due to meta-Cast supremacy,) but still plenty of pretty cool guys. So far, PSO2 seems to be continuing the trend, but being freemium could affect the community overall... But then again, I dunno if PSO has ever really been mainstream.