Page 22 of 486 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324253272122 ... LastLast

yeah a lil bit, you can zoom in with - and + at numpad, and change camera position higher and lower with * and /

What if you don't have a numpad in the keyboard? <_<

I use this one, which is awesome

but I can't find anything similar to the numpad keys even with the "extra function" buttons.

+ and - (also / and * move camera up and down) work without the number pad.
    PSO2 JP Characters:
    SHIP 02:
    Kyoushu HU: 45 FI: 51 RA: 28 FO: 15 BR: 44

Aparently PSO2 uses different keys for those buttons as my spanish keyboard, but I found the keyboard options and remapped those.

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    Aparently PSO2 uses different keys for those buttons as my spanish keyboard, but I found the keyboard options and remapped those.
    + y - con num lock (bloq num), si las letras de bloq num son naranjas, los + y - lo serán también, pequeñitos en otras teclas.

Nah, ya está arreglado.
    Last edited by Darki; Jul 8, 2012 at 02:20 PM.

Default Ryuki Minami

This is literally the only picture I have of my character, uploaded anywhere:

Sooo here are some pics (Don't open all spoilers at the same time, some pics are huuuge but I didn't want to resize them so they'd be pretty detailed) <_<

I tried to take the main aspects of my old beast Aura from PSU and remake them into a FOnewm. I'm not sure what would I do if they actually decide to add beasts into the game, but it'd be possible that I make a secondary character called Aura with similar apperance. In any case I'm very happy with my newman-Aura for now.

Spoiler!

I got a bit trouble making the face in a way I'd like it. At first I decided to go with the young/anime style but then I noticed that in the cut-ins she looked like a psychopath about to commit mass murder, so then I went for the adult/realistic face and tweaked it a bit to make it look pretty. I think I did a good job. :3

Spoiler!

For the main outfit I decided to go with the FOmarl one, somehow the combination of that outfit and cowboy hat from the RAmar gave me some "moatoob-ish" feeling, kinda like a cowboy lady from the old "westerns", so I went with that. I like also how she looks in those other three outfits, although the HUnewearl one is the one I like the least. I think is mostly becausde of the hat, it would be nice that the hat was tied to the outfit and you could swap hats with them, instead of having to go to the makeup shop for that.

My second favorite is the RAnewearl one, it looks sexy and the hat matches too. xD

Spoiler!

And here's Aura chillin' in the shopping area with her Delphinus. :3

Spoiler!

I really like this picture, it has pretty nice lighting effects. Not intending to show off rarz, but I really like that weapon. It loos really cute when it moves when you have it at your back. xD

Spoiler!

*pose*

Spoiler!

*pose x2* also, damn game with the random weather decided to go cloudy just at that moment. =/

Spoiler!

*pose x3* : D

Spoiler!

Annnd last battlepose. I like the combination of that blue gunslash with the armor units I picked, but sometimes it gives me the feeling of a chewing-gum. <_<

On this one I had to put the mag off because the pose would put the sword through its body. xD

And that's all. I hope you all like my new Aura.

So, I decided to make a second character on Ship 10 to play with some of my friends!
    I think she came out really cute. :333 (Force~)

I miss my butt taco dress so much, but I am fairly happy with this. It would be even better if I could have my hair teal fading to blue fading to purple fading to violet like my hair is IRL but this teal is nice.

I love the pinstripes so much I bought some tights that look just like them IRL. Might put a panel from one pair on a top. Won't exactly be a cosplay of that outfit but something inspired by it.