Zyrusticae

Renvalt's awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Here, lemme break the links down then.

Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4
    Last edited by Porkmaster; Apr 15, 2013 at 05:17 AM.

Nice job getting them uploaded.

Personal opinion though--I really think they need a new composer (obviously not the only thing they need) but so many other games out here have a much better OST. These tracks are always lacking in either substance or punch--a lot of cases both. I would often find myself playing other video game tracks in the background while playing PSU, and may end up doing that for this as well when I get a good listen to what this one has.

My favorite track so far is the Mid-Boss song.

It's very Saturn-era NiGHTS-esque.

Quote Originally Posted by Powder Keg View Post
    Nice job getting them uploaded.

Personal opinion though--I really think they need a new composer (obviously not the only thing they need) but so many other games out here have a much better OST. These tracks are always lacking in either substance or punch--a lot of cases both. I would often find myself playing other video game tracks in the background while playing PSU, and may end up doing that for this as well when I get a good listen to what this one has.
    That may be because right now, the music transitions either A) Don't trigger (for example, I'll be surrounded by Rappy's, slashing them for 15 seconds, yet the music doesn't transition to the "oh god a monster" part like it's supposed to) or B) Trigger too often. This is most noticeable in the caves for some reason. The music transitions so often in the caves that it makes the song sound like trash.

I love all the boss themes, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    My favorite track so far is the Mid-Boss song.

It's very Saturn-era NiGHTS-esque.
    Yup! That's probably my favorite track in the beta.
    Last edited by Porkmaster; Apr 25, 2012 at 10:01 PM.

The music and transitions in this game are amazingly done. The improvements to the current BGMs are amazing as well.

And the music always triggers perfectly for me. The songs all seem to be parsed together from very small segments. You never have to wait more than 3 seconds for the transition to catch up.

I actually liked the Dragon Music more before they added the changes based on what level flame armor he has on. He's wearing some form of armor during most of the battle so you never get to really hear the original theme anymore.

The Dark Ragne theme sounds awesome in battle though, i love it. It has a very urgent feeling to it.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Thanks for the uploads! I haven't had the chance to check out the music yet, I wanna see what I think of them.

Not a problem! I should have Vol Dragon's themes and all of Dark Ragne's themes up later tomorrow. They're epic.

nice thank you much for this i was wondering if someone would do this.

Thank you for doing this!! Can't wait to hear everything. For some reason, the character creation theme really sticks out in my head. Pretty relaxing stuff.
    PSO:BB / PSP2 / PSO2

o when you get the chance can you put up the stage complete music???? thats one of my fave bgm belive it or not.