Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default guys guys best idea ever

so some of you want dual handgun, while others want dual sabers

what if..............

DUBBLE GUNSLASHES

i'm laughing at how silly yet simultaneously plausible this seems, seeing how they meshed handgun and saber into the same weapon.

-oh man dinosaur actually already posted this idea and i read it but it was 2 months ago so i forgot and then thought of it again thinking it hadn't been thought of.

what have i done
    Last edited by soulpimpwizzurd; Apr 26, 2012 at 02:25 AM.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Not gonna happen xD, Wired Lance covered daggers and twin saber, and Rangers are going to get "The Olde Mechguns" back! Which are meant for single damage DPS.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

actually....I think dataminers found indication of a twin dagger weapon category in the client...so...if that's accurate...twin daggers are their own weapon type.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

that would just be aweful.

Wired lance thou remind me the constant saying of "lore" youtube series on doing things "Kratos Style"

Quote Originally Posted by goldwing View Post
    you mean JIINYAASU?

@rangersleadtheway i want a single hand dagger weapon that just attacks really fast, like 2 times faster than gunslash, and doesn't have any multistrike nonsense. multistrikes are kinda annoying. it would just have a basic 1,2,3, but it would hit super fast. oh man that'd be sweet.
    Last edited by soulpimpwizzurd; Apr 26, 2012 at 01:50 AM.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by goldwing View Post
    Uh....why? Twin daggers are awesome. O.o

I'm already bothered by the fact that they've seemingly removed knuckles, twin sabers, and twin pistols. About the only melee weapon that they've shown that I really like is partisans. I mean, part of what made some of the other games fun was the variety of weapons they had. With all this hybridizing that they're doing, they're in danger of losing that appeal that partly got me into the franchise to begin with. I mean, seriously, I had fun with all the classes when I play BB and PSU. So far, the only reason I've tried hunter is because of Partisans. I haven't even touched force. (though that's more because I've been busy with Ranger and dabbling slightly with hunter.)

Er....by the way, it's 'awful.'
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

@rangersleadtheway i think he's talking about dubble gunslash man.

also dude that fairy fountain song is good
    Last edited by soulpimpwizzurd; Apr 26, 2012 at 02:05 AM.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。

also Twin Slicers and Twin Axes!

Hope they do add in more weapon type varieties. Each class at the moment gets 2 and everyone can use the gunslash. Probably because it's beta.

I have a feeling they will put in advanced classes that we have to unlock in order to use stuff like double sabers, twin daggers, knuckles and all that. I am hoping they don't and just stick with the three.

Could totally see them putting in double gunslashes... I mean they removed sabers (was really hoping for classic PSO sabers) and handguns....just combined them.
    Phantasy Star Online Veteran