Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Ideal Skill Tree set ups

I know that it's just level 20 atm
    But from what is already seen from the beta....

What's the "Recommended" skill tree set up for each class?
    And when I saw that referring to combination you'd get the most out of the class...
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Hunter: Partisan Gauge, Just Counter, Just Reversal, Fury Stance, Fury Crit, Auto-Mate and then fill in the rest with S-ATK/Just Attack bonus passive skills.

Force: PP Charge Revival, Bolt Tech Save, Just Reversal, max Photon Flare, then fill in the rest with T-ATK/Just Attack bonus passive skills.

Haven't played RA enough to know/care about their skills.

I expected a thread like this to show up one day! But I rather not suggest my ranger build, it's not only very specific about skill choice but also about the weapons, the elements used, the slots tuned inside of it and still making calculation for the most ideal mag build I should use which I'm not totally sure yet.

I somewhat focused on weak point damage/bullet (Even though idk how to activate weak bullet) on my Ranger but that's probably not the best way to handle that so I got another skill tree so I can redo it.... I saw traps on there but wasn't sure how traps where in game....especially since idk what the heck they look like lol

From what I saw of my friend using traps, they were pretty lame. Can't say much else though.

Guess could make ranger protranser-ish if you where to focus on traps...I'd hope traps are good if they're are actually focused on

But I'd assume in terms on a full on ranger in terms of power I'd guess worrying about Weak point advance, Weak Bullet, jellen bullet, and any of the Ability branches would be a good start....
    Of course that's just reading it on paper and since you only have 20 SP to work with kind of limited...

for ranger, honestly all trees seem bad. imo most useful skill would be weak point shot. wish you could get panic shot but you cant, chances are it's cooldown is gigantic though. i know bind shot (Which doesn't even bind enemies, i dont know what it does) is like a 60 sec cool down or something.

in all honesty it seems like the best bet with ranger is to just get the weakening shot and put the rest into upgrading your ranger atp. traps also i agree, are pretty bad. their range is bollocks and the damage they do is not worth it. stun grenades seem worthless as well. but they're fun.

as for hunter, although sword gauge is my fav, i'd agree that partisan atm is the easiest weapon and probably most effective. if you can get really good at reading bosses, sword can potentially be better since you should be able to keep gauge up. but at times it's impossible to keep gauge up like when bosses fly, move really fast so you can't reach them.

if bosses were more still sword would be better but yeah since they keep moving around and junk, partisan seems to be the better choice. not to mention it's broken PA is really broken. PLUS, it's dodge is faster, and has a faster animation recovery time.

@foreignreign the skills you suggest can't be used together with only 20 skill points. but you did point out pretty much all the skills that matter (imo at least). i know that fury critical is super low down wired lance branch, while patisan gear gauge is super down it's own branch, and auto mate is super down low sword branch. unfortunately you can only choose 1 lol...
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

How do you use the skill bullets? Like Weak Bullet, Jellen Bullet, etc

Quote Originally Posted by deldelight8 View Post
    @foreignreign the skills you suggest can't be used together with only 20 skill points. but you did point out pretty much all the skills that matter (imo at least). i know that fury critical is super low down wired lance branch, while patisan gear gauge is super down it's own branch, and auto mate is super down low sword branch. unfortunately you can only choose 1 lol...
    Yeah but I was just considering what we might be able to get (too lazy to check numbers) once the game releases, at which point we'll have level 40 cap IIRC.

The skill trees are incomplete at the moment so I suggest not thinking too hard about your builds.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom