Talking LETS PLAY SOME PSZ!

Hey all,
    I'm Zero. Nice to meetcha, I'm still only on my first playthrough. My character is a HUcast, level 20 at the moment. I'm looking for a group of new friends to play with, trade with, and whatever else.
    My friend code is 2709 6847 6705.
    I've never really played with people online on this game before, but ive always wanted a group of people to play with.
    So let's get playing!
    Last edited by Zero584; Apr 1, 2012 at 11:42 AM.

Hey Zero!

I added you to my friend list! I've played online (with randoms) for the last two nights and been having a blast. I'm a lvl 15 RAmar.

Sadly, I am leaving town tomorrow until April 9th =\

I will have my DSi XL with me but I can't say if I will have ANY time to play it =(

BUT! Once I get back, I can't wait to play!

<--- there's my code!

I'm still working on a way to get myself connected on my current network. (Have to run it as WPA, but may have something that might get me online. I'll try messing with the other connector tonight. Hopefully I'll have better luck than the WiFiMax, which refuses to work no matter what I do and there's absolutely no help I've seen, that fixes it for current OP systems)

Quote Originally Posted by ~Seph~ View Post
    Hey Zero!

I added you to my friend list! I've played online (with randoms) for the last two nights and been having a blast. I'm a lvl 15 RAmar.

Sadly, I am leaving town tomorrow until April 9th =\

I will have my DSi XL with me but I can't say if I will have ANY time to play it =(

BUT! Once I get back, I can't wait to play!

<--- there's my code!
    YAY! sweet. I'm lvl 30 now. I just now beat dark falz. I'm wanting to find 3 people to start a "guild" of sorts with. If you're interested in being part of that I have no objections. theres always room for a ranger on my team.

Akaimizu - good luck!

Zero - I think I just might be interested in that!! I'll be in touch once I get back in town, k??

I'm interested in playing with you, Zero584. Added you, and Akaimizu and ~Seph~.