Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

Default Welp Marketing, you've done it again... (bad product design(s) in society)

Tell me what you see? an energy drink? or a sleek new modern hair product line (specifically Shampoo)?
    It's an energy drink ladies and gents.

seriously!? When my friend came up to me one day I literally asked him "what's up with the shampoo bottle?" he said it was not shampoo, laughed, and held it up for me to get a closer look.
    The next day we made a joke out of it and put some of it on the racks in the shampoo isle. a few seconds later, the manager of the dept. came up while we were leaving. and at the corner of my eye I saw her smirk a little bit right where we put the bottles. just goes to show you how horrible this drink design is. it literally serves as a parody to both drink and shampoo product. think you can top that?

What other horrid designs have some across your isles at the store? anything worth sharing?
    discuss, share here. I swear, I think this design tops my list of just how awkward and horrible products can be.
    I mean, just even look at the title's of the drinks, and the head logo, etc. ... geeze. I'll shut up now. DX
    Last edited by NegaTsukasa; Apr 28, 2012 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NegaTsukasa View Post
    Tell me what you see?
    The precursor of Nuka Cola. Ye gods, it has begun.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Shampoo?

I thought it looked more like a water powered rocket. D:

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Shampoo. The prank possibilities make me want to track down a bottle or two. Although I guess I could just pour soda down a shampoo bottle, or drink Nexxus from a coke can.

Shocked over something that's been the 'new' trend? Sure it's not that noticeable, but even still, making something look that... fancy, is sure to attract a lot of attention. Especially from parents when they wonder why they're children are suddenly drinking shampoo. The world would not be ready for that day.

It was some time ago, but I remember seeing a phallic shaped object in the shampoo aisle. The oddest thing about it was that it was shampoo... for men.
    Last edited by blace; Apr 28, 2012 at 02:40 AM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Shocked over something that's been the 'new' trend? Sure it's not that noticeable, but even still, making something look that... fancy, is sure to attract a lot of attention. Especially from parents when they wonder why they're children are suddenly drinking shampoo. The world would not be ready for that day.

It was some time ago, but I remember seeing a phallic shaped object in the shampoo aisle. The oddest thing about it was that it was shampoo... for men.
    LOOOOOL

You said... "Phallic."

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Wow, it really does look like those old L'oreal shampoo bottles.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

WEB marketing? You mean marketing dept correct?
    Btw if you haven't seen Mad Men (it's on some cable channel, I forget...AMC?) then you need to. I own all the Seasons on DVD, because it's really fun to watch. And I like Christina Hendricks.
    "It is still essentially, (though no matter how hardcore people go for this game) still a video game to use during your leisure time." -Scale of Judgment

That still doesn't beat Fabuloso. That cleaning solution is brightly colored and comes in what appears to be large juice bottles. Honestly, a soda that comes in a shampoo bottle merely makes a joke and sticky hair. This stuff, with images of fruit on bottles and the bright colors, could easily be mistaken as a beverage instead of a cleaning solution.

Spoiler!

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkommando View Post
    That still doesn't beat Fabuloso. That cleaning solution is brightly colored and comes in what appears to be large juice bottles. Honestly, a soda that comes in a shampoo bottle merely makes a joke and sticky hair. This stuff, with images of fruit on bottles and the bright colors, could easily be mistaken as a beverage instead of a cleaning solution.

Spoiler!
    wow... that's pretty hardcore. lol