Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Sorry for the double post everyone, but I believe I have found the anwser to my issue, and sadly, its not a happy one.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196181
    For people who happen to have the same issue as me (which is the game crashes after the intro, meaning a problem with your computer specs)

Since, I run a laptop with nearly the identical specs as the one from the person located in the thread link above, the only real solution is for me (and/or you) to get a new computer able to play pso2 OR go to another computer within your vicinity that is able to play it (I am doing the latter until I buy a PC)

Hopefully this will clear up this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonspaz111 View Post
    Well regarding that issue, I think you clikced on the wrong application. Make sure that in your program files (or wherever the pso2.exe file is) you open up phantasy star online 2 game launcher = the application/program you want to run. Hopefully it helped. A friend of mine had that issue too, cause he doesn't know any japanese :3
    I haven't installed the game yet the error is preventing me from installing the game

Quote Originally Posted by Tokaiden View Post
    http://i49.tinypic.com/974sx4.jpg

My problem is I'm stuck in this infinite check bar and it just sits there. Anyone have any idea why it is just sitting there not doing anything?
    i have this problem too. any fix or is it supposed to do that?

im having with window pop up everytime i start the game. i dont know what it is but i've been really wanting to play pso2 and i would like to resolve this problem :/ can anyone help?

PSU JP: Frankie|| LVL45|| ForteFighter
    PSO2 JP: Frankie Quessa|| LVL26|| Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Bluez_nytdine View Post
    im having with window pop up everytime i start the game. i dont know what it is but i've been really wanting to play pso2 and i would like to resolve this problem :/ can anyone help?
    That says 想定外のエラーが発生しました An Unexpected Error has occured. Check this thread http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194183. Unfortunately, it's really vague. You can try updating drivers, making sure your internet connection is stable, making sure you have admin priveleges, or reinstalling.

Quote Originally Posted by Katastroph3 View Post
    Im having a major problem... Downloaded the game last night tried to install it this morning and after I tried to open the program (As admin) I got this error in japanese
    It says that it's not compatible with your OS. I'm not sure what service pack of XP you need to be on for it to work. Anyone else gotten it to work on XP?
    Last edited by KyAniki; Jun 23, 2012 at 06:44 PM.

I'm getting an error 105 when I try starting the game... Any solutions to this? Didn't happen before when I played.

Quote Originally Posted by KyAniki View Post
    It says that it's not compatible with your OS. I'm not sure what service pack of XP you need to be on for it to work. Anyone else gotten it to work on XP?
    I'm more than certain now that some sort of faulty coding with the open beta is preventing anyone with the correct version of XP from playing the game.

EDIT: Now I'm unsure since I've finally met people playing on an XP system. This is irritating as fuck.
    Last edited by Heskett; Jun 23, 2012 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KyAniki View Post
    That says 想定外のエラーが発生しました An Unexpected Error has occured. Check this thread http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194183. Unfortunately, it's really vague. You can try updating drivers, making sure your internet connection is stable, making sure you have admin priveleges, or reinstalling.

thanks Ky, i'll try what you suggested and see if it works

PSU JP: Frankie|| LVL45|| ForteFighter
    PSO2 JP: Frankie Quessa|| LVL26|| Hunter

I'd like to add that the 434 error can also be caused by screensaver. I had my screensaver set to 1 minute (to lockup when I wasn't around) and noticed the two times I had PSO2 open while the screensaver was up I was getting the "other application" error. Disabled screensaver and never saw it again.

My game doesnt even have a version number in te corner... and when i first install and load up i get a meesage and then a white box that says" Psolauncher.exe[japanese characters follow]"

Any clue to whats going on i did this on 3 different computers and all do the same thing