Page 13 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363113 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Peejay View Post
    I feel neglected, because I put mine at the first page and just updated it in later.

So far, the most unique one I've seen has to be.. well... Demon. That really is amazing, you know.
    And your chars eyes and hair is my fav color makeing urs unique to me XP
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I dunno, Demon and Vashyron both look pretty similar. That kind of takes away from the "uniqueness." They should fight to see who's the most badass.
    Haha, yeah I guess. Did find my character more so "unique" looking before I saw Demon.

Personally went with a less menacing look though, went for something roughly like this. Guess that's where the difference lies.

Good job with Demon btw.

Karai
    Hunter/Force
    2-20
    PSO2 Karai

So far, the most unique one I've seen has to be.. well... Demon. That really is amazing, you know.
    Thanks, I'm glad he came out so good.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I dunno, Demon and Vashyron both look pretty similar. That kind of takes away from the "uniqueness." They should fight to see who's the most badass.
    Idk I hear he's pretty good with a launcher lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveach View Post
    Yeah Demon is awesome > I also like his char
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron View Post
    Good job with Demon btw.
    Thanks.

I was going for the most evil looking I could make a HUmar.
    Last edited by Demon-; May 1, 2012 at 10:24 PM.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Funny, I think just the opposite. There are a ton of unique and different characters in this thread. Compared to them, I think Demon looks rather typical. It's a middle aged, angry, strong human with healthy, poorly kept hair. Perhaps not many players make a character of this type as say, a roughly teenaged wide eyed female, but it's still a common overall look.
    What's unique is how well he made the character. While other people might add some femininity or youth to their males, Demon went for pure strength and fury. What he ends up with, ironically, gives him more beauty and vitality than what other people get. And that's what makes him stand out, compared to the other wide eyed, fair skinned, well kept men.

Quote Originally Posted by goldwing View Post
    @Zorafim
    Hey how did you link up your sig to just your post like that???
    There's a link at the topright of each post, indicating the number of that post. Click on that, and you get a link which has only your post.
    There's a way to get the entire page, but have the browser center on your post, which I'd prefer. But I didn't want to sit down and figure out how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by PSO Addict View Post
    Zora, you're being watched!
    Lord knows I show off enough around these forums. At this point, I don't think I mind the extra publicity.
    Last edited by Zorafim; May 1, 2012 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Funny, I think just the opposite. There are a ton of unique and different characters in this thread. Compared to them, I think Demon looks rather typical. It's a middle aged, angry, strong human with healthy, poorly kept hair. Perhaps not many players make a character of this type as say, a roughly teenaged wide eyed female, but it's still a common overall look.
    What's unique is how well he made the character. While other people might add some femininity or youth to their males, Demon went for pure strength and fury. What he ends up with, ironically, gives him more beauty and vitality than what other people get. And that's what makes him stand out, compared to the other wide eyed, fair skinned, well kept men.

There's a link at the topright of each post, indicating the number of that post. Click on that, and you get a link which has only your post.
    There's a way to get the entire page, but have the browser center on your post, which I'd prefer. But I didn't want to sit down and figure out how to do it.
    My sigs like that now. If u click it it goes to my post on the page but i liked your way alot better cause then its actualy as if you caught the card i toss at u and look at it. Thanks for the idea and help XD hope u dont mind me useing it.

One suggestion? Put your character's face down there as well. When I look at you, right now all that I see is a poster named goldwing, with a spikey thing as an avatar, who's been on the forums for two years. With a character face, like mine, I'll know exactly what your character looks like, which allows me to put a face to your name, and lets me recognize you when I see you in game.

After people made such a big deal about my idea, I modified it a bit. I don't like the extra text cluttering stuff up down there, so I just put the hyperlinks into the pictures instead of the text. I guess I need some input to see if I like this better than what I had.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    One suggestion? Put your character's face down there as well. When I look at you, right now all that I see is a poster named goldwing, with a spikey thing as an avatar, who's been on the forums for two years. With a character face, like mine, I'll know exactly what your character looks like, which allows me to put a face to your name, and lets me recognize you when I see you in game.

After people made such a big deal about my idea, I modified it a bit. I don't like the extra text cluttering stuff up down there, so I just put the hyperlinks into the pictures instead of the text. I guess I need some input to see if I like this better than what I had.
    Thats a good idea ty for the suggestion. Ill get to that when i can. Also do u like your idea better than what you had? Jw

Throwing my non-existent hat into the ring, as it were.

I'm still around.

You mean what I started off with? Just the character face, no link? No, I definitely like having a link to this page. I owe Ferria one for starting up this thread.