Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Possible Closed Beta 2?

According to bumped.org's post, there's a possibility!

It happened for Alpha and I do think chances are there that it will come so what do you think?

Will it happen? Is it needed? Will SEGA keep their promise in releasing Final in the summer? Is having an Open Beta a better option over Closed Beta 2?
    Will work for Scape Dolls and Super Star Atomizers.

I don't think they'd ever skip out on an Open Beta. If a Closed Beta 2 were to happen, then everything would just be prolonged.
    ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ ヌル サヌラ -TWITTER (*^ワ^*)

For all I care they can prolong it, testing the game as long as they want. The quality and stability of the game are more important to me than being able to play RITE NAO.

Open or closed beta, you know we'll all just play whatever opens up next... If they deleted our characters from CB1 and expect CB2 characters to level and get deleted again... That wouldn't be much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Triela View Post
    For all I care they can prolong it, testing the game as long as they want. The quality and stability of the game are more important to me than being able to play RITE NAO.
    Quoted for truth. We don't need another FFXIV incident to happen. Although that game is pretty much getting a re-release. :P

If a Closed Beta 2 would serve the same functions of an Open Beta (sans servers stress testing, obviously), then I'd be all for it.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Unless it's saved, I don't wanna spend another week not doing anything useful with my life. ;o;

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I hope they do a closed beta 2, not because we might be able to play again, but because the servers probably need it.

Lagging and having problems with just closed beta, when they open the flood gates to everyone, just imagine the problems.

Honestly though, it's pretty much the same song and dance for every MMO, open beta the first day is going to be crashing, laggy and hard to connect to. If they can minimize it as much as possible, they should do it.
    Phantasy Star Online Veteran

Beta testing usually involves more testing the game than having fun. If you are concerned about your character getting wiped, then Beta testing isn't for you. :P I got my character classes all to lvl 20 and then hunted rare weapons and items. It sucks to have lost her but I know if we got to keep all of our characters, the game would be boring really fast when its released. ^_^;