Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer View Post
    My self esteem just died looking through all of these posts. It went from "I wonder how good the character creator is" to "I wonder who else looks better then me".
    I might get around to displaying my ugly face eventually though, I already know you cant make an "oreo" in the character creator.. unless I get a bigger afro...
    yeah dude there are some good looking guys in this thread. will admit was taken by surprise. particularly by how GAR angelo looks
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

I totally wanted to make a girl and say "What I wished I looked like." I decided against it as I can't even make myself. Here was my attempt.... and me for realz. I don't take many pictures, espicially of my face so this is all you get!

Also didn't realise how wide much dead space was on the character photo.
    Last edited by PSO Addict; May 6, 2012 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deldelight8 View Post
    yeah dude there are some good looking guys in this thread. will admit was taken by surprise. particularly by how GAR angelo looks
    What is 'GAR'... should I be scared?

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    What is 'GAR'... should I be scared?
    Pretty much means your manliness is on Spartan level.

Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer View Post
    My self esteem just died looking through all of these posts. It went from "I wonder how good the character creator is" to "I wonder who else looks better then me".
    I might get around to displaying my ugly face eventually though, I already know you cant make an "oreo" in the character creator.. unless I get a bigger afro...
    Don't be down on yourself, I am sure you look great! And I also think we could use some more curly hair options. (Not like, what WASPs consider curly hair, but actual textured hair. I imagine that would be hard to render, so I'm not expecting that any time soon, haha!)

Quote Originally Posted by soubrette View Post
    Don't be down on yourself, I am sure you look great! And I also think we could use some more curly hair options. (Not like, what WASPs consider curly hair, but actual textured hair. I imagine that would be hard to render, so I'm not expecting that any time soon, haha!)
    Thank you for lying<3 and yea curly hair would be nice. Anime tends not to be so kind to that type of hair style though, unless its an afro.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by DayDreamer; May 6, 2012 at 08:36 PM.

Chin up! I'm not lying! And I feel you... can you imagine, having a beautiful head of curls available on the CC, like this? WANT. I have curls in real life, and I want to have a curly-haired character!

I wont get to make mine for a while
    ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ ヌル サヌラ -TWITTER (*^ワ^*)

All right, here's my attempt. Sorry, no real picture to go with it. You'll just have to live with that.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Silenttank View Post
    Pretty much means your manliness is on Spartan level.
    an educated person is an attractive person! you are well read.

he is correct, being knighted gar is definitely a positive comment you can receive.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!