Page 1 of 61 12341151 ... LastLast

Default PSO2 CBT Friend Invite guide + Invite thread

Hey I was wonder if anyone read that articles about inviting a friend on the closed Beta, http://pso2.jp/cbtinvite/ it allows you to invite up to three people stated by the form. If anyone is out there that found that they can do this i would really appreciate it if you could send one to me. I've been having problems trying to get into the beta lottery and now frustrated that i may have missed it.

If you are able to send an invite send it to [email protected] or [email protected]

thanks for your time

Mod edit: Here's a quick guide from zOObie1:

Quote Originally Posted by zOObie1 View Post
    Step 1 - http://pso2.jp/cbtinvite/
    Click on the the big pink button. Highlighted in this picture:

Step 2 - You'll be prompted to sign in to your Sega ID. Put in your username and password then press the left button.

Step 3 -

Step 4 - You'll be brought to a confirmation page. Press the left button to confirm the invitation.

Done. He'll receive an e-mail with the Activation Code inside.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Apr 21, 2012 at 11:47 PM.

ya it works BUT the only wall i have is when i go to log into the site with a sega ID it asks for a anti BOT kapcha that i cant read (or use google translate on) or even if i have to type in JP for it.. so if anyone know how to get past this issue just let us know. we all want to play beta to..

copy and paste the symbols from wikipedia. search katakana. Its kind of time consuming.

I'm in the same boat. I'm not having any luck getting into the beta. If anyone would be willing to do this and send me a code it would be much appreciated!!!!

Edit: [email protected] Thanks in advance!!!!
    Last edited by IKoRaiZa; Apr 20, 2012 at 11:17 AM.

Default it also works if

it also works if you have the language bar on the tool bar. from there you can type in the katakana if you researched the characters.

Sure, I'll send out some invites! Drop me a PM with your email address, first come first serve basis.

PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME, THESE ARE LONG GONE
    Last edited by Kazzi; Apr 20, 2012 at 07:36 AM.

I just logged in to do this, and strangely enough, I don't remember having to type in a captcha, even when it had me log in a second time (probably for inactivity while I was translating the form through Google). Weird.

Oooo, I'm about to make some peoples day.

WTF do I click on? It's hard to Google translate the page when half of the info is images.