Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default So while playing Monster Hunter on my Vita I was thinking ...

How cool is PSO2 going to be on my Vita! I just cant wait to play this game online on the coolest machine on the planet and use voice chat. Awesome. I guess we are using adhoc like Monster Hunter.

End of Line.

Quote Originally Posted by Drithe View Post
    How cool is PSO2 going to be on my Vita! I just cant wait to play this game online on the coolest machine on the planet and use voice chat. Awesome. I guess we are using adhoc like Monster Hunter.

End of Line.
    Adhoc is gimped, isn't it?

Anyways, 3G/Wifi connection to the same servers PC players are on. Same for Android and iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Peejay View Post
    Adhoc is gimped, isn't it?

Anyways, 3G/Wifi connection to the same servers PC players are on. Same for Android and iOS.
    Actually Android and iOS aren't going to be on the servers with Vita and PC, but you'll be able to use your character data from the servers on the phones... it'll be more of a single player kinda thing or maybe matchmaking for Android and iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    Actually Android and iOS aren't going to be on the servers with Vita and PC, but you'll be able to use your character data from the servers on the phones... it'll be more of a single player kinda thing or maybe matchmaking for Android and iOS
    Oh, I must have missed that. Well then!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    Also, Vita and PC playing together isn't final. That's pending internal testing.

Well I was just saying that even though I wanted to play this game on my PS3 and still think it should be put on there, after playing Monster Hunter on the Vita, I know that PSO 2 is going to rock on it. I just hate I have to wait so long to get this game.

Well I was just saying that even though I wanted to play this game on my PS3 and still think it should be put on there, after playing Monster Hunter on the Vita, I know that PSO 2 is going to rock on it. I just hate I have to wait so long to get this game.
    So why don't you play it on the PC in the meantime? Then when the Vita Version comes out you can play on that, that way when you get it, you'll already have a character or two built up that you can play on your Vita since the servers are shared, and you'll have a really good feel of the game.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Although you could still probably download it for free on a console I know M$ wouldn't like the fact that Sega would be making all the money and nothing going to their pockets. You would really have to have a gold account to play it on the 360. M$ can eat a skin flute.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    Although you could still probably download it for free on a console I know M$ wouldn't like the fact that Sega would be making all the money and nothing going to their pockets. You would really have to have a gold account to play it on the 360. M$ can eat a skin flute.
    360 PSU doesn't require gold, they even let you start and join party chats so as long as PSU is launched+^_^+ silver members can play, which reminds me, if they make a Xbox version of PSO2 (will not be on 360, im thinking next gen) Sega may forgo the AC and just charge a monthly fee, because i think they pay M$ a little dividend+^_^+ now if your talking about Monster Hunter, well then, why would it be free to download?

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    360 PSU doesn't require gold, they even let you start and join party chats so as long as PSU is launched+^_^+ silver members can play, which reminds me, if they make a Xbox version of PSO2 (will not be on 360, im thinking next gen) Sega may forgo the AC and just charge a monthly fee, because i think they pay M$ a little dividend+^_^+ now if your talking about Monster Hunter, well then, why would it be free to download?
    Hell I didn't know that. I may fire up my 360 PSU and check it out. I've had at least 2 or 3 360s since starting PSU so all my saves are long gone. For PSO2 I'm good with it being on the PC. I only have Sega to pay that way. Maybe they can have gatcha games on the android/iphone for items to feed your mag too. I don't see it working being able to play the game on your smartphone. I have a smartphone but it ain't that smart. lol
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance