Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks Vio I'm surprise the innocent mary is hard to get in the offerty box right? I want one though But I still the offeratory box is not yet clear to me or I'm always lost navigating that mission
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

Tbh, I don't remember lol, since I got it in pspo2.
    Edit: Email sent.
    Last edited by AsuravonD; May 18, 2012 at 07:21 AM.
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

heheh lucky that you managed to convert your file. Thanks
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

Twin Claw section has been updated with new weapon visuals. Upgrade your arsenal now and strike your enemies and grasp victory!

New Equipment::

- Twin Gabridant
    - Assassin Traitor
    - P - Arms Blade
    - T. Genuine Neiclaws
    - Phantom Mist
    - Heart of Poumn

Thanks to AsuravonD as always for sending weapon visuals and helping me a lot in this guide.
    Last edited by Leon-Sky; Jul 13, 2012 at 10:23 AM.
    "

i can help with some stuff if you want. i have all the double sabers your missing except ultimate chain. i can also help with dlc items

feel free to use these
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...postcount=1251
    Last edited by Alisha; May 19, 2012 at 03:30 PM.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    i can help with some stuff if you want. i have all the double sabers your missing except ultimate chain. i can also help with dlc items

feel free to use these
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...postcount=1251
    Thanks for the help You can send weapon visuals separately so I can edit them in my end just like the pictures in the guide My email is in my Sig. Thanks Alisha. Have a great day.
    "

New weapon visuals for Axe category. Axe users get ready to pummel enemies into submission.

- Svaltia Tomahawk
    - Morat Machinas
    - Shadow Taker
    - Endif

Thanks to AsuravonD for sending weapon visuals and helping me a lot in this guide.
    "

Saber section has been updated with new weapon visuals and drop location. Don't forget to upgrade your arsenal now.Finally I managed to upload some new sabers after a long time and thankfully this batch has the high end sabers in the game! Pretty sweet eh? Slash your enemies with no mercy!

- Innocent Mary
    - Red Saber
    - Gekkavijin
    - Elysion
    - Lavis Cannon
    - Yasha
    - Shippujinlai
    - Excalibre
    - Demonic Laevateinn
    - Zero Saber
    - True Agito
    - Divine Kamui
    - Cursed Satanas

Thanks to AsuravonD ( Vio ) for sending weapon visuals and helping me a lot in this guide.Leave comments below for any other questions and request.
    "

Updates! Spear section and weapon review are already in the spotlight. Click here or at my sig below for the database.

For more concern or request feel free to email me or leave a comment below. Have a great day.
    "

I'll do some of the spears.
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG