11 64.71%
  • Granir

2 11.76%
  • Midgul

4 23.53%
  • Pacifal

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'll probably pick Midgul, then, because of its cute color. But I can't say that one is necessarily better than the other one.

Haha, didn't expect to be the first one to pick it!

Flozir online because of the effects it grants. My second vote probably would have gone to Pacifal for its usefulness at the Makara and Rioh boss battles, but that's pretty situational. Same with Granir; its usefulness drops as you get stronger as FOODFOOD says.

Midgul is cool too, but . . .

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

Midgul is my cup of tea. It makes the battle more entertaining while Flozir makes it trivial, kinda the difference between a touch of death combo and an infinite. It also yields better results from solo player chains
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

Granir is quite nice for the 20 last floors in Eternal Tower I have heard.

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

wow really
    Zain Skyhawk
    3DS F/C: 0302-0570-3795
    I am a

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

My guess is that, since during the last 20 floors or so, you'll be getting your gauge filled up quickly (usually; mine did last run I did as my HUnewearl), so you'll be able to use it more frequently and still have it be useful without chaining with your NPC's, as it's capable of wiping out a lot of enemies in most waves in one go (almost always the small-fries, but if powerful enough, can kill some mid-sized foes as well) if you're high enough of a level/synch using it, not to mention it also inflicts Heaven at a high rate to those it hits that can be affected by it (which, in Super, isn't many enemies, but still is cool to see on the ones it does proc on).
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

that cool i keep on hearing about thaa heaven thing where do you get or i am right fight the heaven mother
    Zain Skyhawk
    I am a

Uh, well, Heaven is the "instant death" element, which comes standard on a few rares, most being top-class weapons of their type, and is a side-effect of Granir hitting a foe sometimes. The Heaven Element is the prize for achieving every title in the game (beside The Completist", the title that gives you the Heaven Element), in which is the only one you will ever obtain in the game. Most titles you'll end up getting on your way for grinding levels and playing missions, but some others require you to take special attention (like chain count titles), or be very lucky (uber-rare item owner titles, like "Legend Weaver", or whatever the title is for owning a Lavis Kanon), so getting the Heaven Element and owning it is mostly seen as a symbol of glory, rather than used on some weapon for insta-kill lulz (like I did with one I got from some unintelligent hacker a while back and put on a Lv5 Iros for Normal-mode slaughterfests).
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; May 28, 2012 at 06:48 PM.

oh cool so i need to get that. so you pretty much have to make sure what weapon you want that on
    Zain Skyhawk
    I am a

Indeed, hence why I'm sure most people will never use theirs ever. Personally, I think I would use mine if I ever got my hands on an Iros that had a Lv5 element with 50 ACC ADJ, Linear Shake, and had an overall enemy percentage (not including ACC ADJ) of about 120 (so basically, NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS), but alas, as far as the Heaven Elements go, I still have three left from the hacker besides mine to test with, so I'm not as picky about the priorities of the weapons' stats until I get to my actual Heaven Element. Already have a Lv5 Iros w/ Linear Shake and Lv5 Rouge Pulse w/ Quick Draw for the ultimate procrates of Heaven, so I'm pretty much set for life, not to mention a Lv5 Alice Olivia with high-ass ACC ADJ and Magical Sign for my FOmarl, which all of those she can equip, which was half the reason I made her into who she is now (Alice from the SMT series, if you don't know; evil blond girl in a blue/purple dress who kills people to make them her friend... FOREVER...).