Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast
    AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja66613666 View Post
    An EVP HUnewearl using a Rika's Suit and Slow/Freeze resists can effortlessly destroy him. At max level, with the resists and 2 Divine/Evade, the only attacks that can hit you from him is when he re-combines(dodge roll) and when he uses his trap panels(Which the resists will make nearly useless.) Add a Rika's Claw or Koga Shuriken with a decent machine percent, and farming him for a Celeb Breaker with Over End just became realistic, albeit time consuming.
    Without getting into how rare 90% of what you just listed was, you DO realize you have to beat him on Hard/Super to even get Slow Protect, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

If I want to hunt for rares should I use Eternal Tower or just spam the maps that drop said rares?
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

If you know what rare you want, spam the map that has the enemies that drop it. Example: Foie Haze drops from Stagg, so in order to fight the highest amount of Stagg you would obviously go to Rioh to get that Foie Haze faster. It also drops from Force Mother (according to the Database), but the chances of finding any given Mother after ten floors is relatively small, though obviously you could nab cool stuff from whatever Mother you do get. If you just want rares in general, then you could climb the Tower. I heard drop rates change the higher you go up, though I don't know how.

The Mother's drop tables are incomplete. There was a thread regarding it's completion a good while ago, but no one really likes spamming the Eternal Tower from what I remember. Ideally, the Foie Haze should drop from all mothers (???)

Back on topic, It's much easier to hunt for specific rares from specific enemies in their specific area. Unless you're after the area drops in the Eternal Tower (Emperor Axeon, Garland Drei, Gigas Romulus, Gigas Romulus, Psycho Wand, Psycho Wand, Psycho Wand, Psycho Wand, Psycho Wand, Psycho Wand, Psycho Wand, Psycho Wand, Psycho Wand, Radam Soul), then I'd avoid the tower completely.

Something cool to note about the Tower is that Heaven's Mother always seems to drop a rare armor (unless anyone can unconfirm this).

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

@DoctorShanks: Now that you mention it yeah, I think you are right about a rare armor always dropping from Heaven's Mother. Too bad 4-slot is not guaranteed.

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

I've been trying to connect to the network mode for awhile and I have a strong connection for 3-5mins and then it drops. Can anyone help me?
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    I've been trying to connect to the network mode for awhile and I have a strong connection for 3-5mins and then it drops. Can anyone help me?
    What type of security does your Wi-Fi access point have? Make sure it's compatible with the DS settings if you're on a 3DS, it supports more securities than DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidra View Post
    What type of security does your Wi-Fi access point have? Make sure it's compatible with the DS settings if you're on a 3DS, it supports more securities than DS.
    I'm not sure I understand Nidra. Sorry can you explain. I have a DS Lite.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

If you aren't using WEP-secured or unsecured wifi, your DS won't connect online.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Any suggestion. I'm not good with computers or electronic.