Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Ok wow 1500 HOURS on a single handed game must mean its super addictive and good!

You mention PS zero 2? Please dont tell me theres already a second part to this?

As for finding someone online, well if theres groups out there still playing and i can search their ID's then cool it will be worth it!!

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian & PSO View Post
    Ok wow 1500 HOURS on a single handed game must mean its super addictive and good!

You mention PS zero 2? Please dont tell me theres already a second part to this?

As for finding someone online, well if theres groups out there still playing and i can search their ID's then cool it will be worth it!!
    Trust me, as long as you can find people to be able to play with you at regular intervals, if you loved PSO, you'll love this game just as much, if not more (thanks to portability, haha!). ;P

And no, there's been no word about a sequel being made. I assume you're referring to my statement of the group on pso-world hosted by DoctorShanks called "Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2", in which the 2 isn't meaning a sequel to PSZ, it's the sequel to the original "Phantasy Star Zero Revival" group that was originally hosted by Windancer, until he quit and disbanded the group... t'was a sad day for most. :<

But yeah, if you'd like to be a part of a pretty big group of dedicated PSZ players, then look no further than the group I mentioned above! Just pm Shanks for an invite (if you haven't already, haha), and he will probably give you the green light; after you get the invite, just go to the group page, accept the invite, and you are finally made an official member of the group! Some people might think it's a pretty high-end "professional" group because of the "incentive" placed to get and keep active memebers of the game, but unless you don't plan on playing this game online at least once or twice a month, I wouldn't pay it no two cents, if ya get mah drift.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

I have two questions I came here to ask.

1. Could the cannon and lasers be used outside of bossrooms and PA usage?

2. Is it possibLe to get a fulfilling 15 minute fix of PSZ

1. Outside of boss rooms and PA usage, they'd be outclassed by weapons that can actually chain. Heavy attacks with Bazookas deal some pretty heavy numbers though so that's always cool.

2. Rephrase please?

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Thank you for answering my questions with clairity and grace. See you at the gathering tomorrow.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Since even Shanks couldn't answer it:

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    2. Is it possibLe to get a fulfilling 15 minute fix of PSZ
    Yes, you can!

Simply obtain a large plastic bag filled with yellow duckling feathers, a large set of onesies pajamas, one of the ears from the Batman suit, two large googly-eye buttons, and a large tub of Oscar's glue (since it tastes the best). Cover the suit in a savorable amount of the glue, placing the Batman suit's ear in position where your chin would be (with the point of the ear facing forward); then, place the googly-eye buttons in a place atop your forehard, facing forward (if possible). Once all that has been completed, throw the suit into the bag of feathers, and shake well for about a few minutes.

Once completed, you will now realize you are an owner of a fully functional, *battery-powered, titanium-alloy plated suit of Rappy-shaped armor capable of withstanding barrages of high-power explosives, armed with several deployable submachine gun attachments, a miniature rocket unit that shoots missiles rated at near nuclear reactivity levels, and has the ability to fly at high-altitudes for extended periods of time.

The entirety of this process should take no more than 14 minutes and 59 seconds! Enjoy!

*Dicslaimer: battery not yet determined to be allowed to exist in this dimension yet, since the source of their power has been identified to be through the sheer potential energy stored in one of Chuck Norris' tears.*

EDIT: Sorry, should have put an actual answer for that question (I think I feel that, the closer I've been getting to my 3000th post, the less sense I can make and still seem almost believeable :P). In theory, one can have fun with anything in any amount of time. Chances are, you can have fun and be satisfied with PSZ in 15 minutes by almost any means! My preference for such speedy satisfaction would most likely come through either a quick speedrun through as many floors as I could in the Eternal Tower, or by maybe playing the first half of a stage online with a friend or three. It always makes me feel satisfied sharing the fun and pains with someone else online. ^_^
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Jun 15, 2012 at 09:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

num_pad dumbpad pad c u Harlocke's Avatar

What are the ATK & ACC mods of heavy attacks? When playing as my HUcast, I use normal attacks only as I prefer dealing quicker hits. However, I've decided to take a different approach with the RAmarl I have in the works; I want to see what it'd be like to main heavy attacks instead. I'm guessing the heavy attack mods would be around 150% ATK & 80% ACC? I'm not too sure.
    Last edited by Harlocke; Jun 17, 2012 at 09:41 PM.
    Some dreams come true

While others are cast side

Heavy attacks are plugged in as a 1.4x multiplier in the damage formula, actually. It's kinda odd.

Details on statistics aren't my specialty so I'll just link this damage formula post:
    www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170869

Also I have no idea what accuracy heavy attacks are, though accuracy supposedly increases the further in you are in a combo. It'd be nice to know what first combo hit heavy attack accuracy is.

num_pad dumbpad pad c u Harlocke's Avatar

Only 10% less for the ATK mod than what I thought. 1.4x is still great! I guess I'll do a bit more searching to find out what the ACC mod is.

Thanks a lot for the link! There was a lot of info there that cleared up some other questions I had too.

Edit: The rest of that thread you linked made for a fun read.
    Last edited by Harlocke; Jun 17, 2012 at 09:49 PM.
    Some dreams come true

While others are cast side

Oh my god that thread. I read it once, and I was WHYing all the way through. Min/Maxer wars at its finest huh?

Yeah accuracy does increase the farther you are in a combo. That's why Normal/Heavy/Heavy and Normal/Heavy/Heavy are pretty famous. Or for Daggers, you'll get the occasional Heavy/Normal/Heavy.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~