Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Default The E3 2012 thread!

It's that time again. In 5 days, a lot of new trailers and reveals will be shown.

Gameplay demonstrations of The Last of Us, Assassin's Creed 3, Resdient Evil 6, Metal Gear Rising, and Bioshock Infinite will definitely be shown.

What's does everyone want, don't want? Will Nintendo pull another 2008 disaster? Will new consoles be revealed?

Here's a few of my wants:

Interesting new IPs, and not 90% sequels.

Better Vita games

Valve announcement or Quantic Dream announcement

What I don't want:

Sports game previews

War shooter clone #1085.........

Anything from crappy Sqeenix (except from the Eidos side, since it's the only good thing SE has)
    Last edited by Sexy_Raine; May 30, 2012 at 01:48 AM.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

-SEGA owes us Sonic generations DLC! started playing that game for fun earlier.

-PSO2 hopefully but doubtful.

-Wii-U stuff (Wish they'd change this consoles name)

-Final Fantasy Versus 13 has been in the works for like what? 6 years now...?

-Also apparently HD Jet Grind Radio is coming to Vita too. Playing that game portable almost sounds worth getting a Vita... But then I remembered the Vita's price. D:

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I want my FF12 HD.

But really I aim eagerly awaiting a Monster Hunter 3DS, Final Fantasy VERSUS (Had that mess preordered on Amazon for 3 years now), PSO2 (duh), and The Last Guardian.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

Quote Originally Posted by Ark22 View Post
    I want my FF12 HD.
    Spoiler!

just played sniper elite v2 demo on 360, if anyone didn't know, sniper elite was an awesome ww2 single player shooter from the early days of Xbox 1 and the PS2, it was the first and only game i played with fully realistic ballistics, not just drop like battlefield, but full wind physics as well, i know it's a remake but on the hardest difficulty i actually had fun+^_^+ very few game demos impress me like this+^_^+ as for other things i would like to see "Xenosaga Episode IV: Die Geburt der Tragödie" and new console launch, current consoles are dying+^_^+
    Last edited by Chik'Tikka; May 30, 2012 at 01:41 AM.

Nearly the time again for new consoles to make a debut, hopefully they'll make them last longer. As for games, the past several years haven't really offered anything that excited me, so anything over the top.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post

-Final Fantasy Versus 13 has been in the works for like what? 6 years now...?
    I gave up on that shit ever since FFXIII-2 was announced. I'm so tired of Squeenix's BS, such a worthless developer this gen. They might as weel make it a PS4 game

Quote Originally Posted by Ark22 View Post

But really I aim eagerly awaiting a Monster Hunter 3DS, Final Fantasy VERSUS (Had that mess preordered on Amazon for 3 years now), PSO2 (duh), and The Last Guardian.
    FF versus would never be at E3 before TGS since JP will get it first. The Last Guardian is another game that's been delayed so many times. I've stopped caring about that one too, sadly. The producer quitted the company by the way.
    Last edited by Sexy_Raine; May 30, 2012 at 01:52 AM.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Uhh, nothing besides Bethesda's more in-depth reveal of Dawnguard (1st major Skyrim DLC).

Besides that, there's nothing I really care about. PSO2 more likely than not won't be talked about, so that's kind of whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Dawnguard (1st major Skyrim DLC).
    This. I've got a few ideas as to what it could be but I want to know more. I'm hoping they do something more with the Thalmor-Imperial tensions in a later expansion though.

I'm also curious as to if PSO2 will be mentioned sometime. It won't really mean much to me but I am curious.

@Chik: Yeah, but I want it for something that I can oh I dunno, PLAY ON A SYSTEM. God making me get a beast ass rig >.>

@Sexy gal Raine: Yeah I gave up too, and Whoa the producer did?! Man that sucks =/

Thanks to Vashyron =D!