Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

It's a shame Break probably won't post in this thread and actually say what's really been going on with 'that server.' It certainly is a torrential shitstorm of epic proportions.

Sun Sol hit the nail right on the head in the OP, at least with the following excerpt. Believe it or not, but it's the truth either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Sol View Post
    I would highly advise that you avoid said private server for now on. They just can't be trusted, what with their bad administration, their so called "donations", and antihack.dll.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Jun 6, 2012 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 9898 View Post
    obviously people care if there have been two topics. this site is 1000000000x more retarded than that community so you really have no room to talk when it comes to "stupid drama". this is magnified by the fact that you have a gamecube fetish and are hell bent on shit talking any version of the game not on gamecube. casual detected.

on topic: this game is incredibly hard to police, but censorship is not the answer.
    People do care, just not so much. As I've learned from my limited time with them, get too involved and you'll get flamed.

As Olaf pointed out from parts of the OP, why bother with them?
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Rappy Hunter

I think that is an important notice and if you are someone who would argue otherwise try browsing on ign.com at all. I've ran into it shutting down my browser and the game when even browsing a website that wasn't even in English and had no such words.

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by 9898 View Post
    obviously people care if there have been two topics. this site is 1000000000x more retarded than that community so you really have no room to talk when it comes to "stupid drama". this is magnified by the fact that you have a gamecube fetish and are hell bent on shit talking any version of the game not on gamecube. casual detected.

on topic: this game is incredibly hard to police, but censorship is not the answer.
    100% agree, but the amount of effort that would put on GMs would never happen on that server. I've seen it done on smaller servers.
    IMO that place will never improve until the high end players and their friends are willing to go elsewhere for at least a temporary boycott. Of course policing is just the tip of the ice berg on that server.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    It's a shame Break probably won't post in this thread and actually say what's really been going on with 'that server.' It certainly is a torrential shitstorm of epic proportions.

Sun Sol hit the nail right on the head in the OP, at least with the following excerpt. Believe it or not, but it's the truth either way.
    Well I could, but I already said my piece about that on another forum. I've been permanently banned from the game and its forum because of it as well. Apparently they're just gonna keep trying to sweep it all under the rug like it never happened and they'll quickly silence those who speak out about it without hesitation.

Kinda funny, if it weren't for Lee removing me from the GM staff for a bullshit reason a couple months prior, I probably would have kept my mouth shut about it, at least for a little while longer anyway. I had nothing to lose at that point since that was literally the only thing that kept me playing the game in the first place, otherwise I would have quit back in 2008 when I hit level 200. I guess that doesn't make me much better than the rest of them.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    Well I could, but I already said my piece about that on another forum. I've been permanently banned from the game and its forum because of it as well. Apparently they're just gonna keep trying to sweep it all under the rug like it never happened and they'll quickly silence those who speak out about it without hesitation.

Kinda funny, if it weren't for Lee removing me from the GM staff for a bullshit reason a couple months prior, I probably would have kept my mouth shut about it, at least for a little while longer anyway. I had nothing to lose at that point since that was literally the only thing that kept me playing the game in the first place, otherwise I would have quit back in 2008 when I hit level 200. I guess that doesn't make me much better than the rest of them.
    Nah, you're not even close in comparison regardless of the history.

lol @ people complaining in this thread though, this is a friendly warning. Although the virus is pretty much harmless, it is rather invasive and it doing more harm than it is good.

What type of virus is it and how is it harmful? Uninformative thread is uninformative. This shouldn't have even been posted.

Oh, so that's what that was...
    I was curious when I was updating yesterday.
    Life's a bitch and then you die.

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post

Was wondering why I haven't seen you posting around there in a long time.

Yeah, the antihack.dll thing is ridiculous, that's for sure. Main reason I play there is because I have all of my stuff and progress, etc etc. That and there's the added/modified items that I kind of like, especially the Force equipment and the combo-unlocked L&K38. I don't know of any other stable PSO servers that offer the changes made that I like.

oddly enough many ppl seem to stumble on my blog because of the antihack.dll thingy, it's nearly on a daily basis someone does a search involving terms such as "antihack virus removal" "antihack uninstall" , "antihack dll not safe",.......

I guess that doesn't make me much better than the rest of them.
    You got that right, but at least you admit it, requires balls.