Default Fastest way to level up

I'm all about powerleveling, keeps me occupied - less bored. Finding rares keeps me awake too

A lot of times I'm too impatient to create a ttf and wait for people to join. For levels 30-40 (I'm 30 right now) what have you guys found is the fastest method when playing solo? TTF on normal? I can do hard now but it takes a long ass time to kill bosses. Are their solo quests that will fit me better. It has been years since I've played this (mostly dreamcast a little gamecube or xbox I forget which one of those 2 it was. I had both and sold both) I only started up again not too long ago. Thanks!

edit: im a hunter btw
    Last edited by kushking; Jun 4, 2012 at 03:50 AM.

A fast way to level up in the beginning is doing the caves in episode 1.

Now an obvious answer would be complete all the quests in episode 1 from each difficulty mode to unlock the final mode called ultimate. When you achieve ultimate you should be able to power level differently, but sadly the down side to that if you solo is that everything is harder to kill if your mag and weapon aren't strong enough that is.

I play the offline xbox version frequently, and maybe soon the GameCube version...will see

Still can't find the GB plus version
    “Humanity has won its battle. Liberty now has a country.”
    http://twitter.com/#!/layfette0911

There are some quests that are pretty good for leveling. If you have epIV available, see if Mop-Up Operation 3 is available - that will level you even faster than TTF. Be warned, though, it's very tough. You'll need to do it on Normal, and that may even be too hard by yourself. The Max Attack quests are also good for power-leveling.

If you're looking for Offline quests at your level, Addicting Food and Forest of Sorrow are decent on Hard. FoS will net you a lot of Hildas, which give some pretty good exp.

in Episode IV, War of Limits 2 (I think it's War of Limits) or Max Attack C are really good. Then there's always Point of Disaster