Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Default is PSO2 possibly U's story cont.

Why I say this, is because of the end of PSP2 Infinity and PSEP story here the link to it.

http://bumped.org/psublog/category/p...ernal-planets/

and the Translated PSO2 prologue done by Espio.

http://forum.psupedia.info/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1765

They seem very similar if you ask me, And makes me wonder if they Oracle Fleet came from Gurhal?......hmmmm

I was thinking that it's something to do with the Subspace travel that the Gurhalians were looking into in PSP2/infinity, and the ORACLE fleet is what became of the project, and now they're all finally at a new "home", generations later.

That's my theory, at least. Seems very possible.

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

That's what I'm think of too, in PSEP they started to do exactly what the is Oracle Fleet is doing. But I think they failed and then decided to use Sub-space like you said to go into other altered time line dimensions . Which lead to the start of the Arks. And maybe why the time-traveler comes to you.?
    Last edited by Omega-z; Jun 10, 2012 at 10:03 PM.

What? For realz?! Blasphemies!!

Unless they stumble upon what happened to the Pioneer 2 after episode 4 in like fashion to how the original game had us tracking down what happened to Rico.. That would be kind of a cool combination of O and U..

If not than darn you gurhaall! Leave the GOOD PS games aloone!

Quote Originally Posted by Siatome View Post
    If not than darn you gurhaall! Leave the GOOD PS games aloone!
    PSP2 and PSP2i are/were amazing games. Don't be so broad and generalizing, please.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    PSP2 and PSP2i are/were amazing games. Don't be so broad and generalizing, please.
    Sorry if that was a bit dramatic, it's so easy to hate, it takes strength to be gentle and kind, but I felt as if PSU left me standing at the alter, PSU left big tears in my eyes.
    It took my tears and that's not nearly all.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I think they said infinity was indeed linked to PSO2 before infinity came out...

But it was very vague and nobody really talked about it much.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

No. I do not think that they are connected simply because of the name change of Little Wing vs Arkz.

I do however have an idea for a very radically different timeline between the Phantasy Star games which is that they are all taking place at different points in time or in different dimensions to the same group of planets effecting each other...

Basically...
    Ragol is the far distant past of the system
    Algol or Gurhal is the middle day era of the system
    Coral is after the events of the PS series
    Earth is after PS0

Ragol has 2 moons which in PS the other planets are referred to as moons a few times.

Ragol becomes Palma after many years and then they colonize Motavia and Dezoris

During this period a group of Palmans try to colonize a system with a planet Copto which is several thousand years in the future after the PS series. Palma is blown up and Motavia continues to die.

Dezoris and Motavia civilization degrades and dies out or leaves the system

in the far distant future Dezoris is landed on by Palmans calling it Copto

Over time Copto becomes known as Coral and they name the moon once known as Motavia Arca.

They build up their civ polluting Coral and building a few colonies on Arca, but then they decide it isn't sustainable and send out colonization ship to Ragol.

The Great Blank Happens and Coral/Arca become known as Earth/Moon

Shortly after the fall of Mother Trinity, the Alissa III makes contact and the connection is made about where Dark Falz came from and what is the reason for their destruction so they create the Noah and launch it on a return course which lands them many years in the past.

PSU is either a retelling of the PS series, an Alternate universe, they just named things wrong, or happens before the PS series but after PSO

Rycross is a giant spaceship that is more advanced than what we see the ancients are capable of so it is likely an outside force. Likewise it is dimensionally shifted.

We also see a Black Hole in the area. These two anomaly could explain all of what I'm talking about with the crazy time traveling theory

Another note is that all the dating systems and the backstories of the games are roughly the same...
    AUW = After the Unification War
    AW = After Waiz (which is an unification war)
    AC = Allied Century (the same)

All stories consist of once there was a civ that split into two, one light and the other dark. They fought and both side were wiped out... or rather the Light side lost their Civ and forgot everything and the Dark side was sealed as Dark Falz.

I don't like the Alternate Reality theory though because it is a lot less interesting than a civ in some weird battle with itself across time.

+^_^+ i'm not so savvy on PS story, but in PSU, Parum was called an artificial planet, after being destroyed by some calamity, could it be Palma restored? i mean, from what i gathered, it seemed Newmans had lived on Neudaiz for thousands of years+^_^+ and Moatoob seemed generally less capable of supporting life compared to Parum and Neudaiz, could it be the PSU is super far in the future and Parum=palma, neudaiz=dezoris, moatoob=motovia? i mean, between PSO, PSO2, and PSU, the Casts in PSU seemed a good deal more lifelike (thus more advanced), lacking the action figure joints of PSO2 and general artificial feel on PSO casts+^_^+
    well at this time, ima choose to think PSU taking place far far far into the future of PSO2s story (like 150,000 years kinda difference)+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    +^_^+ i'm not so savvy on PS story, but in PSU, Parum was called an artificial planet, after being destroyed by some calamity, could it be Palma restored? i mean, from what i gathered, it seemed Newmans had lived on Neudaiz for thousands of years+^_^+ and Moatoob seemed generally less capable of supporting life compared to Parum and Neudaiz, could it be the PSU is super far in the future and Parum=palma, neudaiz=dezoris, moatoob=motovia? i mean, between PSO, PSO2, and PSU, the Casts in PSU seemed a good deal more lifelike (thus more advanced), lacking the action figure joints of PSO2 and general artificial feel on PSO casts+^_^+
    well at this time, ima choose to think PSU taking place far far far into the future of PSO2s story (like 150,000 years kinda difference)+^_^+
    Palma was utterly OBLITERATED. By the time of PSIV, it was an asteroid belt. That's not something you can fix at all. Not to mention, the original series had multiple races that look nothing like humans. Any attempt to connect the original series is a serious stretch... unless I suppose you go by way of PSIII.

Not to mention, in PSIV, space travel was practically a distant legend. Robots were practically forgotten.
    Coming Soon!