Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

I didn't realize the patch was already out till today, I'm sure for anyone else who is updating their client now it seems to be taken a long time...any idea if it will take longer than when the servers actually come up?
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP

Most likely not, depending on your connection speed. Max download speed I have gotten up to was a constant 520+/- Kbps, and it took around 4-5 hours to download it. Some even took 8 hours, from what I've heard.

I hate the rain...only because of the CURSED SNAILS THAT I ALWAYS SEEM TO STEP ON.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    It's always in katakana, so find a list of katakana characters, switch to Japanese IME input, enter the symbols the way they are pronounced and press F7 every now and then to switch the characters you are entering from hiragana to katakana (I think you can set it to enter katakana by default, too). That should do the trick.
    So after much googling, I downloaded the japanese IME for office xp, and I found out that I need a system admin to either download it for me while being logged in, or have them download it for me then transfer it on my work station via removable drive. Anywho, I think, based on what google responded with, to switch from english input to japanese, you press alt+ tilde?

After thought question, what is the player site for (e.g. what benefits are there for us as players on this player site)??? (and please don't say "for players")

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga4523 View Post
    After thought question, what is the player site for (e.g. what benefits are there for us as players on this player site)??? (and please don't say "for players")
    Well, the site lists game news like update and maintenance info, hosts a large number of links to various fansites, has downloadable fan kit & wallpaper stuff, FAQ, and hosts the forms to report bugs, cheaters, and other problematic stuff.

Also, it's for players.

Good to know. I just did not want it to be a semi-mandatory thing to have to log in to the player site before the beta goes live. Thank you for the info

Quote Originally Posted by KunoMochi View Post
    Most likely not, depending on your connection speed. Max download speed I have gotten up to was a constant 520+/- Kbps, and it took around 4-5 hours to download it. Some even took 8 hours, from what I've heard.
    Ouch 8 hours? well it seems to be a little over half now.... I hope I can make it on time though, but doesn't seem likely that will happen.
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP

Just finished Dragon Dogma not long ago. now that server 02 name remind me of Ur-Dragon.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server