Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Error on Open Beta client update

"WinHTTP error:12152 [No.103]"

Is anyone else getting this too? How can i fix it?

Thanks

The Pre-Beta doesn't start for a few days. The update servers probably aren't even up yet.

Hey,
    I've got the same problem:

I don't know what your issue is kornkid212 but everyone else should read more...
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195321
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The new Player's Site (looking very much like PSU's) and the Pre-open beta patch is up. Start up your client and you'll get the a patch for the launcher. Press the third button from the top on the right to start downloading the client patch. If you don't have the PSO2 client yet, you can get it via offical downloader, found here by clicking on the box with the HUnewearl and HUmar.
    PSO2 JP Characters:
    SHIP 02:
    Kyoushu HU: 45 FI: 51 RA: 28 FO: 15 BR: 44

I don't see the point in reading it twice. I was just pointing out there are still few days to go till you can actually play. Anyways.. the message is saying you failed to download the newest version and you should try again later.

Also getting this error, trying to figure out how to fix it.

If anyone has please let us know! I will post if I figure it out. My error gave me a slightly different code however.

Phantasy Star Online Veteran

It's just a general download error. You probably lost connection to the server or something.

Try again, and keep trying till you get it. It can be annoying but mine downloaded and is ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Fujiko View Post
    Also getting this error, trying to figure out how to fix it.

If anyone has please let us know! I will post if I figure it out. My error gave me a slightly different code however.

Like I said in the other thread, it's a time-out error. If it isn't the server, something local is inhibiting the connection; disable all firewalls, open your router, and make sure you're running the application as Administrator.

yea i got error 12002 right when it was about to finish, then I got it again really early in my download, then the third time I tried, I got it to work Just keep trying.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM