Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No more Emails

Default No more Emails

I haven't gotten any emails from PSO2 since April 27th, and was wondering if anybody else had this happen after the CB.

I think everyone has gotten the Pre-OB test schedule E-mail.

idk if this will help but this is the last email I got in specific translated
    Spoiler!

I have three e-mails from Sega, starting with May 23rd, not counting the ones concerning Sega ID registration. I know people say that you don't have to, but maybe you should try signing up for PSO2 again with your Sega ID?

Also, I've noticed that my Sega ID is subscribed to PSO2 Mail Magazine. Maybe that has something to do with it? For example, maybe you've managed to turn that option off?

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    I have three e-mails from Sega, starting with May 23rd, not counting the ones concerning Sega ID registration. I know people say that you don't have to, but maybe you should try signing up for PSO2 again with your Sega ID?

Also, I've noticed that my Sega ID is subscribed to PSO2 Mail Magazine. Maybe that has something to do with it? For example, maybe you've managed to turn that option off?
    That was my guess to.
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

k, I'll try and see if that works, thanks

While you are at it, if you have a working game client, try signing in one of the ships. You'll get an error anyway, but if it just says that the server is offline, then it should mean that your Sega ID account is still functional. It doesn't quite solve the e-mail problem, but if you are worried about your account, it may worth a try.

I got to the page where I make my account get emails again but I need to enter a bunch of info and don't know what to put in since I don't live in japan I don't have a japanese zipcode, address, etc... could someone suggest what to fill in the boxes... heres a pic, translations are next to the boxes.

Attachment 1917

If none of those field are mandatory, then I'm going to guess that all you need to do is to change the bottom 2 radio box things from "Don't receive" to "Receive", and then press the "Submit" button below. The two buttons at the bottom are "Submit" and "Cancel".

If none of those field are mandatory, then I'm going to guess that all you need to do is to change the bottom 2 radio box things from "Don't receive" to "Receive", and then press the "Submit" button below. The two buttons at the bottom are "Submit" and "Cancel".
    it won't let me change them unless I fill in all the fields correctly, so I guess they are mandatory

it says this when I try to change without filling in everything

Contains not a double-byte characters in the surname
    Contains not a double-byte characters in the name
    (Kana) is not a full-width katakana last name
    (Kana) is not a full-width katakana name
    Zip is not a byte numbers
    Province has not been entered in the address
    Telephone number or numbers is not
    Last edited by Blackheart521; Jun 13, 2012 at 09:43 PM. Reason: adding some more info