Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Considering how many not people are still playing this game and how awfully it sold, I'm really doubtful of an Episode 2 or any kind of sequel/phantasy star 3ds being released at all.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Sad face bro, saaaad faced.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    I'm just not going to buy a 3DS. And Vita already has PSO2, so I doubt it's going to get a PSZ2 as well.
    Yeah im not to happy with Vita gettting PSO2 and them not making a PS3 port!!! I just dont get it!!!!

hey yall don't know that something may happen in the future
    Zain Skyhawk
    3DS F/C: 0302-0570-3795
    I am a

I bought a 3ds for KHDD lol Yes im a huge KH FAN!!!! But it would be nice to see a PSZ 2 on it in 3D!!!!

Ahh i see what happened there KH DDD lol.

i got mine for mostly for Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Times and Resident Evil: Revelations
    Zain Skyhawk
    3DS F/C: 0302-0570-3795
    I am a

Quote Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
    Considering Miyamato stated a couple days ago that they're already working on a replacement for the 3DS, I doubt it'll come out for it. Possibly next-gen. They wouldn't release a server/online-heavy game for a system that's already about to be antiquated.

...Didn't it, like, just come out only recently? Asdfjkl. I mean I knew that it didn't sell very well but daaa-aaaamn. I have one myself, but I got it solely for KH3D. And that Animal Crossing game. And sorta kinda for Ocarina of Time, but mostly for KH3D.

Didn't PSzero sell really really badly? Considering that Pspo2 actually had a sequel, but apparently didn't sell well enough for the sequel/expansion to be localized...PSzero has very little chance of actually getting a sequel. Shame too, it was a fun game.
    Last edited by Lightshow in the sky; Jun 18, 2012 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
    Considering Miyamato stated a couple days ago that they're already working on a replacement for the 3DS, I doubt it'll come out for it. Possibly next-gen. They wouldn't release a server/online-heavy game for a system that's already about to be antiquated.
    That would be well over a year from now if this is even true (This is the first time I even heard about this).

Either way, Phantasy Star 0, while slightly fun, really wasn't very impressive of a game... I doubt I'd buy a sequel for it on faith. Especially if Sega takes a full year to make the English version.