Default which should i do?

My 05 vista laptop wont turn on anymore because of hardrive failure or something to do with the motherboard. Happened last night of all times...Now I DESPISE computers. I never really played too many games on my laptop. Just stuff like maplestory, psu, runescape, fiesta, sotnw, etc. So I don't need a gaming computer. If I got a new laptop I'd only play pso2, maplestory, runescape.

So do you guys think I should get a new laptop? Or wait for the vita version and never have to deal with stupid computer crap and complications again? I have an android phone, 3ds, PSP, Wii, and a psvita (as soon as vita beta draws near I will), that are all internet capable so I don't really need a computer for general internet use. It would just be a bit more convenient.
    I can probably have enough for a new laptop in about. A month.
    Man I hate computers! Why can't they be as simple as my Wii, 360, or ps3?
    Last edited by Brou150; Jun 15, 2012 at 08:57 AM.

Because a computer is just a fancy 360/wii/ps3

Do you have another computer to use for when you need to use computer stuff? I would suggest getting a new laptop because in this day and age, you're going to need a computer for....something!

Definitely a new laptop. Something along the lines of Asus, since they last a little longer and have less bloatware.

There are so many more things you can do with a laptop than just PSO2, Maplestory and Runescape.

we have the family desktop which would run pso2 perfectly, but i cant download on it. i wouldnt want to play on it anyways i feel weird when people are watching me and annoyed when people check up on me. and i use that whenever i have to for school/etc. but my phone gets the job done usually.

about the bloatware format that bitch! xD thats what i do i hate stock bloatware!
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

I would definitely go for the new laptop. Getting something in the 600-800$ range would be acceptable I think. I have an Hp I use for school but it can run runescape pretty well.

yeah i guess ill save up for a laptop. and ill be sure to format it when i get it ._.

my friend Aaron knows his stuff when it comes to computers and says he'll help me buy one.