Right now I'm a level 56 with rainbow from 46-49% Serafi Senba pallet and 46-49% Genfu sealed (no ground or lightning on the swords though) I was actually hooked up with a lot of this stuff from a very generous gamer who had a lot of success prior to quitting PSU a few days ago (I was lvl 40 then)

I have about 5GBs worth in misc stuff / meseta. I'm going to play till the end!!! Anyone want to give me an idea of stuff to get as I get better ATP/DFP. I really wish this information was easier to gather. Like on the vision phone type in max DFP/ATP, highest attack, etc to go along with searching for price. Would make finding the suitable armor/weapons much easier but oh well. Don't go out of your way, but if you have an idea help me out.

Lvls 50-70
Lvls 70-85
Lvls 85-95
Lvls 95+

Hopefully then I'll know whats the best armor. Unless I will even get that far before september. I just see that my ATP and DFP is much too high for this armor. I respect its high attribute % and that helps me, but I feel as if I could sell this and get something a little better.