Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 105057585960616263 ... LastLast

It stacks as long as you have techer as a class. As Bellion stated, a techer main only skill makes it take only 1 cast, instead of 3. If you would like to check for yourself, go as a Fo/Te, cast shifta or deband three times, and wait for each four ticks to hit, then cast the 2nd and 3rd set of shifta/deband. Then go to your menu via esc on keyboard, and check Character Info. It will have the current time for any buffs you have at the time you clicked it. It will also show exp boost, rdr, and tri boosts, etc.

A mistake I noticed is that the Perfect Keeper skill description says it works at 100% HP, when in reality it works at 75% HP or above.

I'm not going to move off-site from PSO World and use Discord just for your benefit (I think it's pretty annoying how support here has been abandoned), so I'll leave my message here and you can read it or ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    I'm not asking you to move "off-site" for my benefit (nor did I say anything of the sort). I don't check these forums often anymore because posting on here has weird technical issues (I can't type spaces until I copy a space from another source, the cursor randomly goes back to the beginning of the post, etc). People also are obviously not posting bugs/issues here, so I'm simply giving them an easier way to get in contact with me so I can fix them. Feel free to post on here if you like, however it may take a few days for it to be seen.
    If people are running into bugs with the forum software, I'd appreciate if they would send me a private message with details about the issues they are encountering. This is the first report I've seen about space and cursor positioning bugs. I'd like to address those issues if possible.

Any chance that the Summoner stats will get updated before Episode 6?

Quote Originally Posted by mhjc View Post

Or fix SU in general. Long Distance Love gets deselected if you access a build via URL.

Bump. It's about that time again. Episode 5 and Hero will be released in one week.

We might not have the entire skill tree for Hero yet, but we can already see a majority of the skills, so work could already be done on the skill simulator to prepare for Episode 5. If I recall correctly, we had a basic version of the Summoner tree on the simulator before that came out as well.

The other trees will need to be adjusted for all the other balance changes too: http://pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=...170610_balance

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    We might not have the entire skill tree for Hero yet, but we can already see a majority of the skills, so work could already be done on the skill simulator to prepare for Episode 5.
    http://pso2skillsimulator.com/simulator/

I'm aware of the Japanese skill simulator, but I prefer the one from Gardios.

Bump again. Hero comes out this maintenance. Is someone going to update the skill simulator? I'm concerned because Gardios seems to have disappeared, and I'm not sure if anyone else has taken over updating it.

Be patient. AIDA can modify the simulator, but since it is Gardios' code and not AIDA's code, it will be a little bit difficult for AIDA to modify it.

In the meantime, the japanese simulator will be the first to be upgraded; we all will be using it for a short time while things calm down. I suggest you to do the same.