Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060 ... LastLast

@Lumir
    The skill descriptions are all in here: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193026

Thanks again Eclipse. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    @Lumir
    The skill descriptions are all in here: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193026

Thanks again Eclipse. :3
    Those skill trees are outdated. They changed them in the Pre-OB. Use this link and translate with google to find the skill tree section.

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?FrontPage

This link also gives what I really was interested in. And that is the skill level information, that way I can see what stat/ect bonuses I get from leveling up a particular skill.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    This needs to be stickied, methinks.
    I agree. I was waiting till the rest of the skill trees to be finished before but now that it's done I think it's about time.

Also, it might be helpful to have a link somewhere on the individual skill tree pages back to the main page in case someone links in via a build and wants to try out a different class.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
    Those skill trees are outdated. They changed them in the Pre-OB. Use this link and translate with google to find the skill tree section.

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?FrontPage

This link also gives what I really was interested in. And that is the skill level information, that way I can see what stat/ect bonuses I get from leveling up a particular skill.
    Yes, I know the skill trees are oudated. But the descriptions aren't.
    And +1 to this being stickied.

I feel like I need to wait for the level cap to go up before deciding on the Force skill tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellbinder View Post
    I feel like I need to wait for the level cap to go up before deciding on the Force skill tree.
    I think most force users are going to aim for the PP revival. I could be wrong though.
    For me that means I don't really have to "decide" on anything until lv15 or so.
    Last edited by Coatl; Jun 18, 2012 at 10:39 PM.

Yes, I know the skill trees are oudated. But the descriptions aren't.
    And +1 to this being stickied.
    Ooh ok. I was getting confused looking at the 2. I was looking for that FO skill Iron Will since I saw it on the outdated skill tree, but its been removed unfortunately. A skill that would leave you with 1hp from an attack that would other wise kill you? What a loss oh well =).

I think most force users are going to aim for the PP revival. I could be wrong though.
    For me that means I don't really have to "decide" on anything until lv15 or so.
    Well PP revival is the first thing I'm going for. But after that there aren't enough points to really do want I want yet.

Edit: Come to think of it, isn't the official release of the game going to be level 40? The level cap on the skill tree should probably be raised in the near future.

Coolness thanks for the hunters. Anyone know a place that tells u what each skill dose now?
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Other then PP revival, I have no clue what type of build to go for with my FO