Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363 ... LastLast

I think the cooldown was the only change, though I don't remember exactly what it used to be... maybe went from 100 seconds to 120? I know it's 120 now, and decreases with each level you add in the skill. Not sure about the the changes themselves, but you can see the new stats at the JP PSO2 wiki through google translate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    Lalala procrastinating at its finest:

If I only was as productive when it comes to homework...
    The front page still says skill descriptions not yet added.

I also don't really like scrolling down to add more points to something, but I didn't even know that was possible and probably wouldn't use it even if it were the opposite so no need to change anything on my account.

Regardless, excellent work slave, now go add information about the specific numerical values at each level.
    Last edited by kdrakari; Jun 19, 2012 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kdrakari View Post
    They made the cooldown longer, but from the sound of he's probably going pure launcher (best for mowing shit down pretty fast really, especially with basically full attack boost) and launchers can't use the bullet skills.
    Well this puts matters in a new light, since that's the direction I was thinking of taking. If so, planning just became much easier.

The front page still says skill descriptions not yet added.
    I have no idea whatcha talkin' about. *whistle*

Regardless, excellent work slave, now go add information about the specific numerical values at each level.
    Will not be done until the JP wikis are filled with correct data. There's old data mixed with new etc. and incomplete anyway.

Descriptions don't appear in Firefox, I just switched to IE and it works there though so its fine, just figured I'd let you know just in-case you wanna fix that or whatnot

Quote Originally Posted by -Nightingale- View Post
    Well this puts matters in a new light, since that's the direction I was thinking of taking. If so, planning just became much easier.
    I still recommend at least level 1, as mentioned earlier it's not very convenient if you have to switch from launcher, use the skill, hit with the skill (preferably either in the weakest/most desired point or someplace that's much easier to hit with your launcher than that) and then switch back to launcher. Depending on the enemy you might not even get the chance to attack. On the other hand, 11 other people in a multiparty zone might thank you for doubling all their damage outputs for a short time so it's probably good to have that option.

But definitely no higher than level 1 for blowing everything up.

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    Yep, going with this for the first level cap. I may not be as versatile as others but I'll definitely be mowing most shit down pretty fast.

Spoiler!
    If I'm not mistaken, Ability-Up will affect PA damage much more than R-Attack. So if you want your PAs to be more powerful instead of just your regular attacks being powerful, you might want to invest on some Ability-Up points.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeota
    Absolutely get step attack. In fact, you'll want to shoot for all your core abilities earlier on. JG and JC are nothing to sneeze at.

Here is an all-out offensive build that I came up with that makes use of sword gear. This setup gives you enough points to go with either partisan or wired lance gear instead if you were so inclined.
    Thanks. I don't Guard much, let alone Just Guard... but it does seem like a neat skill to have if I can get used to doing it. I guess I will allocate those points last so that I will have practice beforehand to see if I'm up for it or not. Otherwise I will get all weapon Gears instead =P

Where are the force builds. D:

Awesome! Thank you!
    PSO2 Ramen Force Newman Male
    Ship 10
    Block 20

Okay, so the meta of the Ranger builds is getting confusing to me. I intend to main launcher, but I want to be effective in a typical 2RA, 1HU, 1FO group by helping with that extra damage output.

What would be the most viable build for that, then?

If it helps any, my favourite skills are Divine Launcher, Cluster Shot, and Zero Distance.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

This is what I plan on doing my first go around. This way I end up with access to the Partisan, Wired Lance and Sword Gears.

Spoiler!
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance