Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

HU tree is pretty easy to figure out for my play style. But since my secondary class will be a ranger ill have to spend more time thinking about it. Also skill descriptions not showing up in FF.
    Last edited by Lumir; Jun 19, 2012 at 12:37 PM.

Curious what effective RA builds look like. I sort of want to support with the Bind/Jellen/Stun/Panic skills but I looked at the skill descriptions and wasn't 100% sure how they're setup in PSO2.

I'm also going to primarily be running with my buddy who is FO, so I think just going a more damage route would be better...? Buildcraft not my strong point ;-;.

If I want to mostly play solo as a Ranger, which skills would fit best?

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    This is what I plan on doing my first go around. This way I end up with access to the Partisan, Wired Lance and Sword Gears.

Spoiler!
    Nice idea, but you're forced to have no specialization for your character so... you're a "new character" with the exception of getting the three gears, for getting a little bonus.

I reccomend you getting one weapon gear and... depend of these weapon, being specializated in JAs and fury critical (With W.lance and/or partisans) or getting lots of s-atp base (For Sword Gear).

Greetings.

This is what I was thinking for my Hunter build.

I want a damage dealer sword user Hunter, so I avoided Warcry. I didnt put much into Fury Stance cause I fear de defensive penalty could be too much, but I plan to upgrade it when the lvl cap rises.

Pls feel free to point if you see something wrong

Spoiler!

And this is a second option I was thinking, avoiding Fury Stance in favor of more Atk power

Spoiler!
    Last edited by FerrPSO; Jun 19, 2012 at 01:36 PM.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    Descriptions don't appear in Firefox, I just switched to IE and it works there though so its fine, just figured I'd let you know just in-case you wanna fix that or whatnot
    NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

hey guys,

ahh first post after lurking in forums since the GC days

my build:

http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...RA!IEqDrNI2tA6

pretty much want to build balanced, before focusing on r-atk or weak hit points...

on the other hand why not both? i mean, the higher r-atk the higher damage on weak-points etc.

Stun grenade requires 1 jellen shot not 1 of itself

So, I decided to make a ranger specializing in ARs.

http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...EkdgAI2qn4PftB

Anything I should improve? Because honestly, launchers do NOT favor hit-and-run strategies.

I think I'll go with this for now on my force. A base damage boost will probably help more in the long run vs going for JA/photon flare, or more spamming with PP up. And once we get more levels, it will (hopefully) boost those more (I have no clue if the boosts are percentage based, or are just a set power boost).