Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Might be a little off topic, but is there a difference in the boost in your Attack between things like "S-ATK Up 1" and "S-ATK Up 2", or are they the same thing, except only there for the sake of having "more" of it?

Never checked for Lv 5+, but I'm fairly sure the bonuses were the same in CBT. No idea if they've changed it for POB/OB, though.

I'm just curious. Did you make the Ragnarok Online skill simulator as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    Never checked for Lv 5+, but I'm fairly sure the bonuses were the same in CBT. No idea if they've changed it for POB/OB, though.
    And that's an issue for us Japanese illiterates
    Coming Soon!

Personally, I won't skill anything until the JP wikis are filled with skill data and wouldn't mind translating at least some of data for you guys. No need to become a guinea pig myself in OB when there are plenty of Japanese players who are willing to skill useless skills to see if they are really useless!

Quote Originally Posted by Piddle View Post
    I'm just curious. Did you make the Ragnarok Online skill simulator as well?
    Funny that you mention that. No, I didn't do it, but it's the reason I actually made this one. I absolutely hate(d) using simulators in other MMOs because they were never as simple and effective as the RO one. That's the reason why my PSO2 sim looks so similar to it.

I like this style of simulator, I don't know about Ragnarok but the most popular one for Elsword is very similar.

Anyways, I look forward to getting the skill descriptions in there. In the mean time, does anybody remember what Ability does?

dude this is sooooo helpful!!!!! i love to plan my builds out ahead of time and this is just what i needed thanks! i can def wait for hunters to come up
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

I dislike the new FO skill tree.

So they are going to force players into one element now. Says.. if you want to use normal tech often, then you will lead into Thunder element first. and you would lead into fire element if you prefer charge tech.

In the close-beta, players can choose whether they want to go charge tech style or normal tech style first before they get to choose any element they want, I think that is better open up.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post

So they are going to force players into one element now. Says.. if you want to use normal tech often, then you will lead into Thunder element first. and you would lead into fire element if you prefer charge tech.

In the close-beta, players can choose whether they want to go charge tech style or normal tech style first before they get to choose any element they want, I think that is better open up.
    I think the reason they may have done that is to not make forces overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post

Nah, everyone just went straight for PP Charge Revival and Photon Flare. Why take elements when you can take a crazy good PP maintenance ability (MORE RESTA! MORE NUKES!) and a button that turns you into an uber glass cannon for up to one minute (Max HP temporarily decreased, tech power skyrockets)? The elemental boosts paled in comparison to the other stuff, frankly.

I suspect that level 30 builds will be element focused, but as the cap goes up people will probably end up in one primary element and a secondary or something, or they might go balanced and take the non-elemental. I like it more this way, the old one practically demanded you sink points into the leftmost part above all else.

It's worth remembering that we know there are multiple light techs, and almost certainly wind and dark techs, which are not boosted by the element skills. (On the other hand, Foie with all the fire boost skills will probably hit like a TRUCK.)
    Last edited by Randomness; Jun 16, 2012 at 12:47 AM.
    Coming Soon!