Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

Double post, my apologies.

• Fixed a bug that caused negative SP when resetting
    • Changed the way images are being displayed
    • Changed the order of RA skills when converting to text
    Does it work in Chrome now?

Looks great in chrome now, thanks.
    Coming Soon!

nice, skill tree sims are great. good stuff mate. i already translated the skill trees though 4 sum reson it got lockd.

donno if it was suggested but if its possible implementing the extra details of how a skill gets effected as it levels up would be awesome (like how the higher level the fury stance the more atk it gives and the less def it takes away, etc)

rated 5 stars cause i like skill tree sims even though pso2 skill trees are relatively straight forward compared to other games. (like the annoying ones that have 3 prerequisites from different skills that have to be certain levels in order to learn the next skill loooool)

this will probably come more in handy though when subclasses are released
    Last edited by soulpimpwizzurd; Jun 16, 2012 at 08:16 PM.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    I dislike the new FO skill tree.

So they are going to force players into one element now. Says.. if you want to use normal tech often, then you will lead into Thunder element first. and you would lead into fire element if you prefer charge tech.

In the close-beta, players can choose whether they want to go charge tech style or normal tech style first before they get to choose any element they want, I think that is better open up.
    I hear you, but it's not all bad. Cherry-picking still works, and for certain builds it actually allows you to get what you wanted earlier than you otherwise could have.

For Example: A PP Revival + Bolt Tech PP Save build required Lv.37 on the old tree, but you can get it at Lv.29 on the new one; in addition, you can get PP Revival five levels earlier than before. Granted, the old skills you picked up getting PP Revival on the old tree were useful, but the new ones aren't so bad either, especially with an Open Beta cap of 30.

The new tree isn't great, but the old one wasn't much better either... things like PP Up, Normal Tech Advance and JA Tech Advance were all buried in a branch that had nothing even slightly worth picking up (relatively speaking, since PP Revival and Elemental majors dwarfed what they provided). Cutting the stem and making FOs pick an element right from the start, and peppering the extraneous skills inside those three branches, is... well, smart on paper.

I can say I intend to full MH style with hunter, taking the defense trees first. Just guard to negate hits, step attack and such to let me dance around enemies. Plus, it gives me time to decide on a gear to go for.
    Coming Soon!

Skilled Fighter

Can I assume that things like Just Reversal for the ranger's dive roll means that the little rainbow circle will appear while diving to allow chain diving?

Or perhaps it means that during an attack chain, you will be allowed to dive/dash on a just attack?
    Last edited by Vylera; Jun 17, 2012 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    I dislike the new FO skill tree.

So they are going to force players into one element now. Says.. if you want to use normal tech often, then you will lead into Thunder element first. and you would lead into fire element if you prefer charge tech.

In the close-beta, players can choose whether they want to go charge tech style or normal tech style first before they get to choose any element they want, I think that is better open up.
    I think you misunderstand their intention, Ari.
    Element is barely relevant in the damage formula (so far, anyway); forces choose an element like hunters choose a weapon type: go for the bonuses you like the most (PP cost reduction, charge time reduction, status effects, etc), not like they did in PSO or PSU.
    I must say I like the idea.

Of course, the other intention is to force you to purchase several skill trees... but that is definitely not required.

Update
    • FO skill tree uploaded

Just reversal on the FO tree seems unclickable for me.

Aesthetically, I'm having trouble seeing the white tree lines against the beige background on the FO page. That could be my laptop though.